Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
Curva is claiming constantly that Giovinco is treated as good exchange product by our management. I think that's why we wanna to redeem him. The co-ownership deals apply only to Italian teams, so if we want, for an instance, to swap Torres for Giovinco we have to reach an agreement with Parma.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Giving Matri away in this deal, guessing Juve won't afford a better CF after that, would be a massive mistake. A mistake I'd be ready to take though, since this guy is by far the player I want the most at Juventus. Would certainly be up there with Buffon, Pirlo and Marchisio in my favourites' list.

I think we could easily base our attack around the montenegrin duo and without a 'top striker'.

4-3-3 (4-3-2-1): Duo; Matri
4-3-1-2: Giovinco; Duo
4-3-3: Isla/Pepe - Duo
3-5-2: Duo

I'd be more than willing to keep Matri as CF and call Jovetic the "top striker" if that's what it takes to land him
:agree:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
@Flamez:

How do you know [guessing] we can't afford another forward if we sell Matri and sign Jovetic?

Do you know Juventus' transfer budget? Or have a qualified guess on it?

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
@Flamez:

How do you know we can't afford another forward if we sell Matri and sign Jovetic?

Do you know Juventus' transfer budget?
edited.

it's just a guess and FFP won't make it easy for Juve to spend so much. I think Jovetic would fit in the 'top forward' category for Juve's management, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)