Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Huge potential
He could stay where he is now which is being a Vucinic level player or... He could become WC!
Anyway he has many years to do so. He would be a good signing

As for the price 17M+Matri - I rather keep Matri as a sub to be honest but if we do sell him I remember Jovetic was linked to a 25M move so that means Matri is being valued as 8M isnt he valued more than that?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Sell Matri if we can get 15-18 million euros. We could use the money to get Jovetic. I like Quagliarella and Matri but they are bench players for a team like Juventus. We had players like Trez, Del Piero,Zlatan as attackers. Matri is like Nicola amoruso was for Juventus. We should not satisfy with players like Matri in the line up :)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Sell Matri if we can get 15-18 million euros. We could use the money to get Jovetic. I like Quagliarella and Matri but they are bench players for a team like Juventus. We had players like Trez, Del Piero,Zlatan as attackers. Matri is like Nicola amoruso was for Juventus. We should not satisfy with players like Matri in the line up :)
True, but I see him as a sub. I'd love to have Jovetic + top CF + Matri + Vucinic. In my opinion, we need 4 strikers, considering the amount of games we will be playing next season.

Keep Matri. The sales of Gio, Krasic, Elia, Melo, Iaquinta etc. should bring in enough cash to land the CF. On top of that we still have 25 million euros left from the transfer budget.

Dec 31, 2008
Juventus are reportedly working on a big-money deal to bring Fiorentina’s Stevan Jovetic to the club.

The Montenegrin striker is being tipped by some to depart the Artemio Franchi this summer and his agent, Fali Ramadani, is thought to be in preliminary negotiations with Juve already.
Fiorentina sporting director Daniele Prade has claimed that Jovetic won’t be sold, but he has left the door open for an exit if his client wanted a new adventure.
According to Tutto Juve, the Old Lady could tempt the Viola with a notable player plus cash deal.
It is being claimed that the Italian champions could offer €17m, as well as the services of striker Alessandro Matri.
The Italian forward was Juve’s top scorer with 10 League goals this season, but he lost his place in the starting XI after a goal drought in the closing months of the campaign.
The Fiorentina hitman, 22, netted 14 goals in Serie A during the 2011-12 campaign.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
True, but I see him as a sub. I'd love to have Jovetic + top CF + Matri + Vucinic. In my opinion, we need 4 strikers, considering the amount of games we will be playing next season.

Keep Matri. The sales of Gio, Krasic, Elia, Melo, Iaquinta etc. should bring in enough cash to land the CF. On top of that we still have 25 million euros left from the transfer budget.
Yeah would be nice to, Matri or Quagliarella for the bench is needed for depth. Jovetic,Vucinic,Matri and a new top CF would be awesome indeed

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
shades of pre-injury Del Piero.
While i was watching the video for some reason i thought to myself i wouldn't be that mad if he got to wear the no. 10 shirt at some point.
Which is kind of strange because i don't like the idea of anyone wearing it for a long time!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
And the amazing thing is that he scored 14 goals on a crap club, one year after major knee surgery.

And he's still just 22.

I will never forget his performances in the CL a couple of years ago.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Jovetic is great but lets say we sign him - Could we play him Vucinic and a main striker (RVP Cavani Higuain...)
4-3-3 -> it means Vucinic or Jovetic would have to play on the right can any of them do it?
3-5-2 -> back 3 - 2 wing backs - MVP - Jovetic/Vucinic ST
ST=our next striker probably RVP

I can see him play with Vucinic in a 4-3-3 if one of them can play on the right...
I cant see them playing together in a 3-5-2 formation

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god

please please please please please

I would actually start going to church again if this happened
If there is any player I want almost as much as Dzeko it would be Jovetic. Would LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to have this boy at Juventus.

My God.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
And the amazing thing is that he scored 14 goals on a crap club, one year after major knee surgery.

And he's still just 22.

I will never forget his performances in the CL a couple of years ago.
No doubt about his talent. Only concern with him is injuries. But at the mentioned price is not a risk not worth taking.

Jovetic with Matri would dominate the league. Jovetic with an even better striker, and we can be considered a Champions League contender next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)