Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rydel

Nov 22, 2011
I don't believe we will get Jovetic and another world class player. I'd say lets just settle for Jojo otherwise then chasing unrealistic targets like Cavani, Higuain or Van Persie. Maybe next summer there will be some good striker available.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I don't believe we will get Jovetic and another world class player. I'd say lets just settle for Jojo otherwise then chasing unrealistic targets like Cavani, Higuain or Van Persie. Maybe next summer there will be some good striker available.
Sort of agreed.. Lets not haste ourselves and buy like a headless chicken. Signing young players and Jovetic as star striker this season wouldn't be all bad. We're already pretty fucking good as a team and who knows, maybe there'll be a world class CF available in January? Dzagoev is on a free agent in January amongst others..

Apr 29, 2006
Are we gonna play 3-5-2 or Jovetic will be a wide forward?
I hope he is not brought for the CF spot... But even then I would be happy, cause its certain he would find his place in this team. :tuttosport:
Is this valuation 10m + Gio based on something or just wishful thinking?

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Still remember this kid thoroughly ripping Liverpool a new one a couple of seasons back.

It would really be a steal to get him, because sooner or later the likes of RM and Shitty will snap him up for 30m plus.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:disagree: What's Dzeko doing on that list? :rolleyes:

What about guys like Neymar, Suarez, Benzema, Higuain, and RVP?
Damn, I forgot about Neymar. :sergio:

Suarez is meh. Dzeko & Benz are the same to me, and the other two are out of reach I think.

RVP is 29...fuck that. 37m for a guy in his last year of a contract?

We need to do smart business.

Dzeko-Jovetic for the front line > any 1 of the above you mentioned.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
On topic this would truly be a fapworthy signing.

We just cant miss out on him,perfect replacement for Alex..It would really piss me if he ends up at one of the Milan clubs.

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
We already got one hand in Giovinco they said, Conte wants him (midget) they said.

Yeah Conte probably wants the midget to directly offload him to Florence. Otherwise, we stuck with the midget and no Jojo :cry:

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Damn, I forgot about Neymar. :sergio:

Suarez is meh. Dzeko & Benz are the same to me, and the other two are out of reach I think.

RVP is 29...fuck that. 37m for a guy in his last year of a contract?

We need to do smart business.

Dzeko-Jovetic for the front line > any 1 of the above you mentioned.
Don't go full retard Hust. :D

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He already has :D

However, I do agree with his assessment that Dzeko + JoJo would make more of an impact than Cavani/RVP/Higuain alone. However, all those aforementioned players are a notch or two above Dzeko. Suarez is also on another level, even though he plays a different position; he's certainly more of an impact player.

Neymar not out of reach Hustini? Are u sure? :p :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)