Stevan Jovetić - AM/SS - Manchester City (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yeah if it came down to investing in Dybala over Jovetic I might go with Dybala.

BUT if it came down to getting an absolute amazing deal on Jojo that would give us money left over to invest elsewhere it might be worth considering.

- - - Updated - - -

oh :D:lol:

well, id rather see a 4-2-3-1 than 4-3-3, but if one of Berardi/Coman/Jovetic flops, Marchisio is it...
:stuckup:

- - - Updated - - -

I bet Coman gets loaned next year. :sad:

That will all but guarantee Pogbas departure.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:lol:

Jovetic is good but too injury prone unfortunately. He'll cost about 20m and I'd prefer investing it in Dybala :tuttosport: (even if it means we'd have to pay a little bit more).
we'll see :D. Van Persie and Robben were injury prone and look at them now. i dont know whats the nature behind Jovetics injury(ies) but if he can stay healthy for 2-3 seasons and catch his top form then he could be the best signing in a while for us. but thats wishful thinking only, we'll see if we are even interested in him...

- - - Updated - - -

:stuckup:

- - - Updated - - -

I bet Coman gets loaned next year. :sad:

That will all but guarantee Pogbas departure.
i would hate that. he would definitely play more that this year and should stay. i predicted him a bright future, he cant disappoint

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
we'll see :D. Van Persie and Robben were injury prone and look at them now. i dont know whats the nature behind Jovetics injury(ies) but if he can stay healthy for 2-3 seasons and catch his top form then he could be the best signing in a while for us. but thats wishful thinking only, we'll see if we are even interested in him...

- - - Updated - - -

i would hate that. he would definitely play more that this year and should stay. i predicted him a bright future, he cant disappoint
He won't.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

If I'm not mistaken mostly hamstrings. His knee is a problem too tho.

Oct 2, 2011
After seeing him for 1.5 years here, I think you should avoid signing him. His best skill is finishing. Give him two good chances and you'll have at least 1 goal.

His passing is average. Has a brilliant flick now and again, outweighed by a poor pass here and there. His worst asset is trying to dribble past his marker. He's tried it countless times and I can't recall a PL defender actually getting beat by him.

Unfortunately none of it matters due to injuries. He'll spend 70% of his time injured or returning from injury. There was one time he got cleared by doctors to resume practice, only to get another injury in the same practice he returned! Out for 3 weeks. Another time we anticipated his return during a cup game. He'd been out for over two months with little explanation. He must have got injured walking on the pitch because he was scratched with no explanation a few minutes before kickoff. If I recall, we played a man light on the bench.

I hope you buy him because we don't want to go through this anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)