Stevan Jovetić - AM/SS - Manchester City (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Poker

Apr 7, 2013
Jovetic: 'Pellegrini killed me'
By Football Italia staff

Juventus prepare their move for Stevan Jovetic after he said Manchester City Coach Manuel Pellegrini “killed me.”

The Montenegro international was sensationally left out of City’s Champions League squad, making way for £28m January buy Wilfried Bony.

“I deserve to play in the Champions League - I know that,” ex-Fiorentina star Jovetic told the Sunday Mirror.

“The manager has killed me with this decision. I feel I deserve my place and other people have told me the same.

“People have told me I am a great player, but it is clear that the manager doesn’t think the same way.”

A summer departure now seems inevitable and Juventus had already been heavily linked with the 25-year-old during the January transfer window.

Manchester City bought Jo-Jo from Fiorentina for €26m in July 2013, but he has struggled to adapt in the Premier League.

This season he managed just 15 EPL appearances and five goals, plus nine games in other competitions without finding the net.
All rumors and such, linking him with us, but I'd like to see him play for us.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
"Pellegrini killed me"

No you fucking idiot and a shitbag for thinking you were just gonna walk into a team that had Aguero in your starting position, and Negredo as the preferred first sub. You knew these players are better, and you choose to ignore it, cause you went for the fucking money. You could have chosen to play Marotta's game along and force a move to juventus, but you did not.

At this point, we arent interested in your overly inflated wages you dont deserve, and your glass leg we dont want. Go die a bit more in the EPL, cause hey, you got the moneys right ?

With your fucking pubic haircut

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
"Pellegrini killed me"

No you fucking idiot and a shitbag for thinking you were just gonna walk into a team that had Aguero in your starting position, and Negredo as the preferred first sub. You knew these players are better, and you choose to ignore it, cause you went for the fucking money. You could have chosen to play Marotta's game along and force a move to juventus, but you did not.

At this point, we arent interested in your overly inflated wages you dont deserve, and your glass leg we dont want. Go die a bit more in the EPL, cause hey, you got the moneys right ?

holy fuck :sergio:

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
"Pellegrini killed me"

Preach de gospel!

Jovetic dug his own grave.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
If there was a time to get him it is now. Not only are we having major changes upfront, but also he is being forced out of his club.

Let the Loans begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)