Stevan Jovetić - AM/SS - Manchester City (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Jul 20, 2012
I read some article on tuttojuve this morning saying that coman might be loaned next season, llorente will be sold, matri will return to milan. So that leaves us only with Morata and Tevez. We are most likely going to bring in Berardi and Zaza, but we still need another forward. So Jovetic it is :tuttosport:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I read some article on tuttojuve this morning saying that coman might be loaned next season, llorente will be sold, matri will return to milan. So that leaves us only with Morata and Tevez. We are most likely going to bring in Berardi and Zaza, but we still need another forward. So Jovetic it is :tuttosport:
:tuttosport: at everything but the Coman part.

Dec 31, 2008
"Pellegrini killed me"

No you fucking idiot and a shitbag for thinking you were just gonna walk into a team that had Aguero in your starting position, and Negredo as the preferred first sub. You knew these players are better, and you choose to ignore it, cause you went for the fucking money. You could have chosen to play Marotta's game along and force a move to juventus, but you did not.

At this point, we arent interested in your overly inflated wages you dont deserve, and your glass leg we dont want. Go die a bit more in the EPL, cause hey, you got the moneys right ?

With your fucking pubic haircut
:lol:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Here is the deal.

I dont have a problem with whores. If men/women like to do that, its their choise, nothing wrong with it.

But dont come complaining afterwards you got fucked.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
He has the talent and he can be amazing,but his injuries is a huge issue.
It's really a gamble to take him.

Loan with option maybe no obligation,no for buying imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)