Stefano Sturaro (81 Viewers)

Jul 13, 2010
yeah, strange.

Also interesting how his agent tries to increase his value, saying how 'a lot of top clubs wants him'. Hopefully he will go with 20m pricetag

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
yeah, strange.

Also interesting how his agent tries to increase his value, saying how 'a lot of top clubs wants him'. Hopefully he will go with 20m pricetag
Sell, even for 15m. I mean, he won't contribute at all now that Can joined and nobody left in the meantime. If we assume we'll start with Can - Pjanic - Matuidi, then on the bench we've got Khedira - Bentancur - Marchisio. We need to remember that at times we'll play 4231 too, so there is very little room overall.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Sell, even for 15m. I mean, he won't contribute at all now that Can joined and nobody left in the meantime. If we assume we'll start with Can - Pjanic - Matuidi, then on the bench we've got Khedira - Bentancur - Marchisio. We need to remember that at times we'll play 4231 too, so there is very little room overall.
:agree: I will take 15 million for him gladly.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Out of all the current Juve players if I had to chose just 1 to blaze up with, it would be King Ruru by far. If I had to pick 3 of all times, it would be #1 Vidal #2 Ruru #3 Baggio just so I roll him some salvia and pretend it's weed and then watch him freak out :lol:

Jul 13, 2010
has anybody seen him yet? I havent seen him in US tour, none of the photos in any training sessions. Is he injured or frozen out? Lol, could lift the club in serie c i guess

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
has anybody seen him yet? I havent seen him in US tour, none of the photos in any training sessions. Is he injured or frozen out? Lol, could lift the club in serie c i guess
he didn't go to USA, probably because we want to move him on. the last time I saw him was when he congratulated CR7 on arriving

Jul 13, 2010
now the reports are that 20M is too much for any english side that were interested (like 5 clubs in EPL) and he will probably gonna go to genoa on loan, no options or obligations mentioned, but the window closes soon and he along with kean are the remaining two lads with future unresolved, so expect movement in the coming days

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
The Premier League sides that are interested in signing Sturaro consider the €20m too expensive. Allegri is a fan of Sturaro & Stefano is an important player for Juventus, Juve could consider the loan of Stefano to Genoa. (GdS)

:baus: @Bianconero81

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)