Stefano Sturaro (89 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Those are called flukes. He's a mediocre pseudo footballer who should consider himself incredibly fortunate to be afforded the opportunity to be playing the game, let alone for a top European club, and being rewarded handsomely for it. This dud epitomizes what is wrong with football, and with the world in general.
I don't think it's a fluke, he's just better suited to us giving up possession against strong sides and soaking up the pressure, unluckily for Sturaro we play maybe 6 games like that per season. :D I'm not suggesting he's good or anything, but his strong suits definitely involve running without the ball and following coaches orders on what areas to cover. :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's got no skill but he was fine for this game, ran around bullying people and pressurising their midfield. In terms of building any attacks you can't give him the ball.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
He's got no skill but he was fine for this game, ran around bullying people and pressurising their midfield. In terms of building any attacks you can't give him the ball.
ran aound bullying new ran around helping his friends.

no place in juve for this sort of player. not anymore. khedira is ideal bench player.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
:tup:

Adding Matuidis missing legs to the lineup.

- - - Updated - - -

Brilliant pitbull on the pitch today.
That's why one shouldn't hate on him.

He certainly gives his all everytime he enters the pitch.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Very smart guy, positioned himself well throughout the game, passed the ball well and connected the defence with the attack.

That's the minimum what you must be able to write about every Juve midfielder.

But this guy just runs around and every time he's close to our box I'm like - this guy will concede a penalty any second now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)