Stefano Sturaro (74 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Just the confusion of the EPL punditry would be worth it. Is he just getting "stuck in" or is it "Italian dark arts"?

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Sturaro is fine as a bench player, covers multiple positions as well
We won't sell him
True. He will never be a starter, but having a young italian to be the third of fourth choice in several positions and who is content on sitting on the bench for most of the season is good to have. Only reason to sell him would be if a ridiculous offer comes in, and I wouldn't expect anything else from Everton...

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
True. He will never be a starter, but having a young italian to be the third of fourth choice in several positions and who is content on sitting on the bench for most of the season is good to have. Only reason to sell him would be if a ridiculous offer comes in, and I wouldn't expect anything else from Everton...
He'll be 25, hardly a youngster anymore. He's not good enough, I'd rather have someone with potential ator CM or someone reliable at RB

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
@Pablo how are you feeling about this? will he start for Everton eventually?
We have loads of central midfielders, this will be re-hashed link from a while ago.

We need a forward and left back, maybe centre back. Midfield is least of our worries.

Not sure he is any better than what we have anyway.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He'll be 25, hardly a youngster anymore. He's not good enough, I'd rather have someone with potential ator CM or someone reliable at RB
Someone with potential might not be ok with sitting on the bench most of the time.

Stu is on low wages, doesn't moan, covers many positions and is still young. No need to sell him.

There is always a spot for players like him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)