Stefano Sturaro (11 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Injuries? All our mids played a lot this season

Well see about the salary when it's officially announced
As far as I'm concerned our mids are fully healthy now. Sturaro has the preference over Lemina. Allegri seems to be inclined to a 4 men midfield, and Sturaro is the current starter as the LCM.

Anyway, I hoped to see improvement from him. It didn't happen. Now that he's got a brand new shiny contract... don't expect much

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Il nuovo Padoin sorted for a decade :baus:

I don't mind he stays as long as he doesn't play much. I'd rather look to offload the likes of Khedira who is one of our high earners along with players like Hernanes and Asamoah.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
As far as I'm concerned our mids are fully healthy now. Sturaro has the preference over Lemina. Allegri seems to be inclined to a 4 men midfield, and Sturaro is the current starter as the LCM.

Anyway, I hoped to see improvement from him. It didn't happen. Now that he's got a brand new shiny contract... don't expect much
He only started 2 of our last 5 games and we used a 4 man midfield only once, so what you're saying isnt really true. Allegris rotation so far has been very good, Lemina should have played over Khedira few more times so Sami gets some more rest (hes 3rd or 4th in minutes played of all our players this season) but other than I can't think of any "mistakes" he made

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
yeah but we have only 2 of the most prestigious trophies. they have 7!!!
and this sucks!!!
Yeah, that is the problem. Farsopoli hurt us there a lot, would have probably 4 titles by now. Will probably reduce the gap in the next 10 years tho. Just some patience :beppe:

It sucks what they did to the UEFA Cup and Cup winners Cup btw. These competitions used to be very strong, UEFA Cup in some seasons even stronger than the CL, but now one is gone and the other is a 2nd tier tournament that the few top teams that land there dont even take seriously (with some exceptions). But UEFAs gotta have dem moneyz so lets get all the top teams into the CL :inter:

Aug 12, 2015
Yeah, that is the problem. Farsopoli hurt us there a lot, would have probably 4 titles by now. Will probably reduce the gap in the next 10 years tho. Just some patience :beppe:

It sucks what they did to the UEFA Cup and Cup winners Cup btw. These competitions used to be very strong, UEFA Cup in some seasons even stronger than the CL, but now one is gone and the other is a 2nd tier tournament that the few top teams that land there dont even take seriously (with some exceptions). But UEFAs gotta have dem moneyz so lets get all the top teams into the CL :inter:

yes thats absolutely true what you say :tup:

but I´m not so sure that we are going to win the CL the next 10 years. Maybe now with the help of disco stu :flag2:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
yes thats absolutely true what you say :tup:

but I´m not so sure that we are going to win the CL the next 10 years. Maybe now with the help of disco stu :flag2:
We are going to win not one, not two, not three, not four, we are going to win five CLs. And its gonna be a treble each time. Am i right @Fr3sh?

Disco Stu to score winning PK in this seasons final :touched:

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
For Fvck's Sake, we renewed Stururio's contract?!!! :sergio:

Official: Sturaro renews with Juventus

Juventus have officially announced that midfielder Stefano Sturaro has extended his contract until 2021.

The Italian international joined the Bianconeri from Genoa, and has since made over 50 appearances for Massimiliano Allegri’s side.

“Stefano Sturaro has today committed his long-term future to Juventus, renewing his contract for another five years which will keep him with the club until at least 2021,” a statement on the Old Lady’s website confirmed.

“The 23-year-old has been predominantly deployed as an impact substitute in his time in black and white and one particular emergence from the bench in February of this year will surely go down as one of the great moments of 2016 at Juventus Stadium.

"We’re speaking of course about his spine-tingling Champions League strike – his third goal for the club – against Bayern Munich to level the scores at 2-2 on the night. The drive to reach the ball, the deft touch required to turn it home and the passionate celebration afterwards captured everything that is admired about Stefano in a matter of seconds.

"And it is that same athleticism, commitment to the cause and ability to rise to the big occasion – see also Juventus vs. Real Madrid in the UCL semi-finals one year previously – that lies behind the club’s decision to tie one of Italy’s brightest young midfield talents down for the foreseeable future.

The bolded part killed me though :lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)