Stefano Sturaro (37 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Every single thing I said about Sturaro's limitations don't change because of a good decisive goal. It doesn't mean you shouldn't appreciate him and applaude when he does something like that. Forget the goal, it's pretty much only scenario he is suited for, a big tense game where you need intensity and aggression where he only needs to hustle and not get much of the ball. The problem starts in majority of the other games where we are the dominant force and he needs to make or be part of plays, his technical limitations fairly obvious on possession. He is pretty much the reverse Khedira.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Of course he should be easy to appreciate due to his warrior style. Only way he would be more popular is if he was a local boy.
Doesn't change how limited or little talent he has tho.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Allegri should start him over Khedira vs Bayern. It's going to be a high paced game and I don't think Khedira can keep up. Were not going to win if we play it safe. We have to go for the throat. That means Sturaro. That means Sandro. That might also mean Morata.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Whoever is fielded must deliver. I would prefer the physicality of sturaro. We cant afford losing the midfield early on again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)