Stefano Sturaro (12 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I think he should be a starter. Him and Khedira should rotate. And knowing Khedira's history with injuries, Sturaro will soon be a full time starter.

Jul 1, 2010
Sturaro is great for this kind of big games. He's just too limited offensively and not creative enough to be influential against provincial sides who play defensive.

Great option to have as a squad player though, with room for improvement.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Exactly the right call to get him on in that stage of the game. We needed more balls in the middle and fuck ME was that a hard-working effort to get that goal.

Big game player.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Exactly the right call to get him on in that stage of the game. We needed more balls in the middle and fuck ME was that a hard-working effort to get that goal.

Big game player.
Exactly. This kid has massive balls/heart/grinta whatever you want to call it. And he isn't intimidated by the big occasion, he has stepped up and played well in every CL game for us.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Exactly. This kid has massive balls/heart/grinta whatever you want to call it. And he is. It intimidated by the big occasion and that's massive.
He looks like a really great option to have on the bench. One to really fuck off the opposition.

- - - Updated - - -

Especially if they're already 60 minutes into a game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)