Stefano Sturaro (11 Viewers)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
His best qualities mean jack shit against smaller teams, his weaknesses are crippling against said teams too. Fine for the bench and even in big games but jesus he turned our 4-3-1-2 in to a 4-2-1-2

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He was pretty good first half but then stopped playing his normal game after he got booked, he even pulled out of tackles because he knew he had to play 90 mins. It's like putting a muzzle on a dog.

I've also said before that he has these moments where he just dawdles on the ball like he is having a knock about in the park with all the time in the world, he only did one today but against this sort of opponent you have to be on your toes.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
When he is on field Juve is a man down.
Doesnt have future at Juve...sorry but thats the way it is.
We should definitely stop buying italian players with no technical quality and vision...enough with runing horses...top world football left those types of player long ago when it comes to midfield

VuvuzelaBzz

Son of a Shepherd
Jun 23, 2013
Yes, let's blame this mediocre player who isn't more than a squad filler in this club.
I wouldn't say I blame him for yesterday, but if the reported offers from January are legit and he gets sold in the summer for 15-20 mil I won't lose any sleep over it. He's a useful backup player for games where we're not seeing a lot of the ball, but generally he shouldn't be the guy who plays when our starting RCM is injured. The reason he's getting this reaction isn't that he's squad-filler like Padoin, it's because he's not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)