Stefano Sturaro (17 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Sturaro: 'Juventus have no limits’

Stefano Sturaro says Juventus have “no limits” and want to do even better than last season.

The Bianconeri came within 90 minutes of winning the treble last season, but struggled initially in this campaign.

However, the Turin giants have now put together a run of 12 wins in a row, and face Genoa tomorrow.

“We’re a young team,” Sturaro told Ansa.

“We have a big margin to grow, we have no limits. Last year we achieved great objectives, but we’ll give our all to try and do even better.

“Genoa? I made my Serie A debut with Genoa, and was called-up to the national team. I’ll always be grateful to the city of Genoa and to the Rossoblu.”

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
Khedira is injured. It's time for sturaro to step up.
He made great impact against big team but need to improve his game against small team.
Genoa, frosinone is perfect oppenent to improve.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is not good enough to replace him, good hard worker but limited, especially offensively, which was Khedira's main contribution besides adding some balance and smarts to the midfield.

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
He need to work on his weaker foot, he does almost everything with his right. In some situations against Frosi he could play better to the right side, but het passed to the left side because he didn't want too pass with his left haha. Or first turning around, that is not Juve-worthy :p

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe I am too pampered with our (almost) two-footed midfield (Marchisio, Pogba, Pereyra)

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
He is not good enough to replace him, good hard worker but limited, especially offensively, which was Khedira's main contribution besides adding some balance and smarts to the midfield.
He is not as good as khedira, but he will be better player than khedira IMO. It's just matter of time.
And against munchen, we probably will not have possetion.
That's when sturaro can give his best.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What makes you think he will be better? At 22 a players talent/skill level should be evident, and I dont see in what way he could be better then Khedira except aggression (and health).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)