Stefano Sturaro (20 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
i hope see pirlo on the bench and get chance to Sturaro for cl match.He's got a lot of potential and its a time for him to show his ability and quality in important match.he is a safe bet whenever he goes out there but better than pirlo.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Much to learn but on the right track.

Our midfield for some reason is getting into a nasty habit of holding onto the ball too long. He gets nervous when making the simple passes too. Will come with more experience.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
i hope see pirlo on the bench and get chance to Sturaro for cl match.He's got a lot of potential and its a time for him to show his ability and quality in important match.he is a safe bet whenever he goes out there but better than pirlo.
Sturaro Cheeseio Vidal for madrid you say?

I can agree with that

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He really is a fighter with little to no end product. Should keep him as a squad player amd to help reduce the overall age of the squad. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Much to learn but on the right track.

Our midfield for some reason is getting into a nasty habit of holding onto the ball too long. He gets nervous when making the simple passes too. Will come with more experience.
That's where Vidal comes in.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He really is a fighter with little to no end product. Should keep him as a squad player amd to help reduce the overall age of the squad. :D

- - - Updated - - -

That's where Vidal comes in.
To make those passes or clean up the ones Sturaro misses? Pot calling the kettle maybe? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)