Stefano Sturaro (63 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I think he had a decent game, but doesn't seem to have much on Marrone from whatever I've seen of the two.
He is much better at defensive tasks, very aggressive and hard to shake off once he gets close to you. Very energetic mid, but somewhat lacking in technical department. Good sub for the time being.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
One good game and people want him to start against Madrid? :lol:

Calma.Pirlo will start against Madrid and he will definitely more motivated for the game than he would in say,a normal serie a clash.Im expecting a good performance from him actually.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Was very good defensively, made a lot of interceptions, still needs to improve a lot with going forward. Overall it was a good game from him.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
One good game and people want him to start against Madrid? :lol:

Calma.Pirlo will start against Madrid and he will definitely more motivated for the game than he would in say,a normal serie a clash.Im expecting a good performance from him actually.
Yeah Pirlo is a big liability BUT I think he'll up his game to 2011/12 levels against Madrid. Sturaro meanwhile would probably get dispossessed 75% of the time. Plus Madrid are not going to press us like mad

Their front line with the likes of Ronaldo and Hernandez is the polar opposite of the sort of front line that could press us in to fucking up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)