DelPieroJuve

Oct 25, 2014
How about this:

Buffon
Litch-Barzagli-Caceres-Evra
Vidal-Marchisio-Pogba
Coman-Berardi
Tevez​
Rotation can be made but who would be the RB backup? (don't tell me isla)

Main thing is to bring players back.

Berardi, Zaza, Sturaro, Rugani(if barzagli can't play) and Sturaro. Then get rid of the old junk ie. Giovinco, Isla, Padoin, Pepe Rubinho etc...
Then to polish everything off add a pacy attacking midfielder like Firmino/Konoplyanka/Shurrle or whoever is good enough!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
too much faith in youngsters around these quarters.
How? When you have seasoned players like Vidal, Marchisio, Buffon, Tevez, etc to blend with a couple youth players why the hell is that a bad thing? Stuaro would be playing with one of the top midfields in the world but yet lets keep him at Genoa. :tup:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Need to find a balance between integrating youth and going full football manager, and atm i'd say we're leaning too far towards experience. Our youngters should have a chance to prove themselves.

Give sturaro starts against smaller sides, and rest one of our best players in the process.

Give Coman at least 10 starts in the league, all cup starts he's fit for too. Morata should atm be 50/50 in rotation with Llorente.

I wish we had young full backs to develop and give chances too, it would be great.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Need to find a balance between integrating youth and going full football manager, and atm i'd say we're leaning too far towards experience. Our youngters should have a chance to prove themselves.

Give sturaro starts against smaller sides, and rest one of our best players in the process.

Give Coman at least 10 starts in the league, all cup starts he's fit for too. Morata should atm be 50/50 in rotation with Llorente.

I wish we had young full backs to develop and give chances too, it would be great.
Exactly. Why can't Coman or Morata get game time together when the other 9 field players aren't "youth". Makes no sense.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Correct. If we didn't think the players were good enough to play in a team largely made up of experienced, top class players then they wouldn't be here

I think we'll give Morata enough time soon, Coman however I can see us loaning out. Which is fine because he's at the very start of his pro career. I'd like to see a lot more of him because athletically he can tear this league a new ass hole, and he isn't all speed and no brains either as we've seen in flashes. A very raw talent, but one that is surely capable of starting against most Serie A sides.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Correct. If we didn't think the players were good enough to play in a team largely made up of experienced, top class players then they wouldn't be here

I think we'll give Morata enough time soon, Coman however I can see us loaning out. Which is fine because he's at the very start of his pro career. I'd like to see a lot more of him because athletically he can tear this league a new ass hole, and he isn't all speed and no brains either as we've seen in flashes. A very raw talent, but one that is surely capable of starting against most Serie A sides.
If we are clever enought...i think we can pull a pseudo pogba case from Coman. he sems to have what it is needed to at very least sucess in serie A, and he is so young.

Right now, Pogba takes the cake and the flashes in the football world... but i think Coman will take headlines in a year or 2

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
considering Romulo and Asamoah are injured for God knows how much longer + MVPP are all starters now, its a smart pickup.

also good to see Juve pulling the trigger on a prospect sooner rather than later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)