Stefano Sturaro (12 Viewers)

DelPieroJuve

Oct 25, 2014
I dont know man, I dont share that enthusiasm about the young players. I remember Bonnuci and Ranochia forming one hell of a solid partnership in Bari when they were young and both (especially rannochia) turned out to be meh.
I remember Giovinco, De Ceglie and Marchiso being out future and very highly rated in that order and everyone was hoping they play but then two of them miserably flopped and turned out mediocre and the latter somewhat better. I recall the great Sorensen, the great David Santon of Inter, Poli the new pirlo, Yago, Insigne, Shaarawy, Elia, the great Ouassim Bouy, the next nesta alberto Masi, Muriel aka the new R9, paladino, Ekdal, lanzafame, cigarini, D'agostino, Niang, Belfodil aka the new benzema and immobile. None of the players mentioned here should ever set foot in a top team. Only Marchiso and Bonnucci barely make the cut at Juve but they wouldnt at better teams.

These were all young players that Tuzzers and their equivalents in Inter and Milan's fan bases always posted formations of and always urged management to turn towards youth. I am sure every member here can identify the players he kept posting about buying or starting. Personally I fell for the Giovinco, De Ceglie and marchisio trio. We had one success story with a youngster and that is Pogba while even the expensive youngster Morata is yet to deliver. The one kid that had a breakthrough season has been sold while everyone here is fapping over a younger player that hasnt had a breakthrough season yet (berrardi).

Wake up and smell the coffee, we are not Ajax. We neither have their scouts nor are attractive to young talents as they are nor do we have a history of growing players. The fans of every team think very highly of their youngsters and then cheer for the next wave of youngsters while forgetting about the flopped old ones. Porto has a mix of seasoned and young insanely promising players and I am sure we dont want to be them

I want the @Lion treatment if one of Sturaro, Zaza, Berrardi, Rugani turns out world class or two turn out above average
Sometimes things don't go as expected. Elsharawy and Isigne got injured but still have a good future ahead of them. Otherwise all of other talents you mention have either not being played enough to show their worth and hence have deteriorated into shitters. Some like Balotelli and giovinco had the chances but did not take them and they were bound to fail from the first day.

In terms of the talents we have now, we need to make sure we integrate them well and make sure they don't sit on the bench to warm the chairs. Allegri has a proven track record on developing youngsters like elsharawy, Niang, Cristante and Desciglio due to the lack of investment in players, these youngsters just did not have the right environment to develop in. they had too much pressure around them (ie. Milan's overreliance on balotelli and elsharawy..)

However here at juve we have experience like chiellini buffon pirlo etc... with world class talent like vidal and pogba which will help improve the likes of berardi and zaza. we can do a similar job to what bayern did with the likes of kroos, muller, manzukic and alaba when they integrated them in a team with proven players like lahm, sweinsteiger, gomez, robben and ribery.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Lion, the key to good trolling is subtlety... Not this garbage. Improve your $#@!, or gtfo.
+1 Lion, +1. Magic post. You $#@!, and it's probably a mix of roses and gold.

Now go back to manning the cash register at your local Canadian Tire branch.
HEY! I SEE WHAT YOU DID HERE!

You wont get away wit it. I rek u I sware on me mum m8

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Rugani is special. Future captain material. He's Juves best young prospect and it's not close.

I haven't watched enough of berardi honestly.

Sturaro will be a Swiss Army knife with his versatility. I do see a lot of De Rossi in him. He's got that bulldog mentality.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I want him back purely because we could rest all of our starting midfielders eventually, and that is valuable as hell. At times the likes of Vidal are over played, and have nothing left to give. If we had a fresh Pogba, Vidal and Marchisio in a CL game when 3 days before we played Sturaro, Pereyra and Romulo that would be great. Obviously Romulo has to recover hopefully, and the 3 of them will need to train well together.

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
so according to Tuttosport, if Tomas Rincon and Andrea Bertolacci don't get a booking today, we will sign him tomorrow. both are one booking away from suspension. If they do, we'll have to wait until the 31'st.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Looking at his passing success his percentage is quite low, so either he's pretty average at short passing or he tries a lot of more difficult passes.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
So, benvenuto?

0 goals, 0 assists, 5 yellow cards, 1 red card
2.4 tackles*, 1.1 interceptions*, 2.2 fouls*, 1.5 clearances*
0.7 shots*, 0.8 key passes*, 1 dribbles*, 2.3 fouled*
32.8 passes*, 73.8% pass success, 0.2 crosses*, 2.4 long balls*

*per game

Not so bad, not so good

- - - Updated - - -

So, benvenuto?

0 goals, 0 assists, 5 yellow cards, 1 red card
2.4 tackles*, 1.1 interceptions*, 2.2 fouls*, 1.5 clearances*
0.7 shots*, 0.8 key passes*, 1 dribbles*, 2.3 fouled*
32.8 passes*, 73.8% pass success, 0.2 crosses*, 2.4 long balls*

*per game

Not so bad, not so good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)