Stefano Sturaro (13 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
How will Zaza play with Llorente and Morata ahjead of him? Specially LLorente?. Not even Morata can play.

But a Morata(Coman)-Zaza-Berardi Trio sounds really for the future :D

Maybe We are aiming for a future 433? Since we cant get a Treq without splashing major bucks...maybe we are going to work with what we have?

*crossfingers*

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
And with the bomber Zaza on the way...

ZAZAGOL!!!
Zagolaso!!

- - - Updated - - -

How will Zaza play with Llorente and Morata ahjead of him? Specially LLorente?. Not even Morata can play.

But a Morata(Coman)-Zaza-Berardi Trio sounds really for the future :D

Maybe We are aiming for a future 433? Since we cant get a Treq without splashing major bucks...maybe we are going to work with what we have?

*crossfingers*
:tup:

Llorente's time is running out. We need wingers for him to be successful so maybe Berardi coming would help be we need strikers with more than in-the-box skills. I don't think we have seen Llorente shoot let alone score from outside the box.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Zagolaso!!

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

Llorente's time is running out. We need wingers for him to be successful so maybe Berardi coming would help be we need strikers with more than in-the-box skills. I don't think we have seen Llorente shoot let alone score from outside the box.
In his whole time here... i think i have seen ONE shoot from him outside which was good.. but was stopped by kepper or sumthing.

But yes like i said... right now...Zaza would be a better pick than Llorente since he is an allrounder CF... not only a "Fox in the box" like llorente.... and im quoting it because he is not even doing that right now.... he keeps sometimes dropping so deep that he cant then return to the area on time.... or if he is in the middle of the play he loses the ball..or makes a bad decition.

DelPieroJuve

Oct 25, 2014

Buffon
Licht Barza Chiellini Asamoah
Vidal Pirlo Pogba
Berardi Tevez
Morata/Zaza

Storari
Caceres Bonucci Ogbonna Evra/Matiello
Pereyra Sturaro Marrone
Coman ?
Zaza/Morata​

- - - Updated - - -

that's how Berardi, Sturaro and Zaza would fit. If barzagli is finifshed u can add Rugani instead of him

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Buffon
Licht Barza Chiellini Asamoah
Vidal Pirlo Pogba
Berardi Tevez
Morata/Zaza

Storari
Caceres Bonucci Ogbonna Evra/Matiello
Pereyra Sturaro Marrone
Coman ?
Zaza/Morata​

- - - Updated - - -

that's how Berardi, Sturaro and Zaza would fit. If barzagli is finifshed u can add Rugani instead of him
How about this:

Buffon
Litch-Barzagli-Caceres-Evra
Vidal-Marchisio-Pogba
Coman-Berardi
Tevez​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)