Stefano Sturaro (64 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:(

Hopefully he keeps tweaking it and eventually becomes long term. But only after we sell him to a team like West Ham
Must be with an obligation to buy after 3 games though, and a 20% fee of any future resale. Sell to West Ham for 23 million + bonuses :donedeal:

- - - Updated - - -

It's my late birthday present for you. :kiss:

Only was your 36th birthday though, so i went for a short term injury.

...Who knows, maybe when you turn 40 :klin: :boh:
:baus: Can't wait that long tho. Please try to expedite the process, in time for my 38th please :D

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I dont get all the hate for Stururu. I fucking love this guy reminds me of myself when i play football. Future Juve legend.
We don't hate Stururu, bro. We just don't like him.

He doesn't do anything flashy and we need flashy players, as many as possible so that we can win our games 7-0.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
tbf we're all probably way more Sturaro than Del Piero or Ronaldinho. I like to think of myself as Khedira, but deep inside I know I'm just a Nocerino
Yeah so true. I used to think of myself as Pirlo because I could do a long pass like him sometimes. Then I realized im just another Aquilani/Montolivo hybrid. But since football isnt my primary sport im fine with that

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
tbf we're all probably way more Sturaro than Del Piero or Ronaldinho. I like to think of myself as Khedira, but deep inside I know I'm just a Nocerino
I like to think about myself as a Berardi, bro. Someone who could have easily played for Juventus, but decided to complicate things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)