Stefano Sturaro (11 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
And then you have people like Zizinho who constantly praise him (even if he is joking, and trying desperately to copy the likes of B_Aus in this regard), making it even more difficult to like this pseudo footballer.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Pseudo footballer :touched:

Clueless peasant is clueless
I know you are clueless, but I guess you need to repeat it often to reassure yourself :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

Don't think he did much wrong tonight, a decent game from him.
No one is saying he did anything wrong, but since when is this the benchmark for a good/solid performance? Like you said, he was decent, but he will always be a limited, one dimensional footballer, who is out of his depth at a club like Juventus.

Jun 6, 2015
No one is saying he did anything wrong, but since when is this the benchmark for a good/solid performance? Like you said, he was decent, but he will always be a limited, one dimensional footballer, who is out of his depth at a club like Juventus.
I know many dislike him and see no room for improvement. I still think he has some really good qualities that can be useful to us.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
When he took a shot at goal by trying to pull a dybala in the second half and it went all wrong , the camera went onto a fan laughing his head off. Lol need a gif of that.

Overall, a decent performance.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Most of his performances are a 6/10 these days. Hard work, moves opponents around a lot. I feel like Allegri is trying to pigeon-hole him into a position that doesn't really exist on this team. But it's wise to keep him away from the deep CM positions, he'd be a mistake waiting to happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)