STARS will Stay with Juve! (2 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Maresca said:
Why don´t we open a thread for all newspaper speculations??
any news or rumorous from newspapers can be posted there.. I mean 90% of that are not ture, we can not open a thread for every title..
Yes, so that noone would be able to find anything :rolleyes:.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Maresca said:
Why don´t we open a thread for all newspaper speculations??
any news or rumorous from newspapers can be posted there.. I mean 90% of that are not ture, we can not open a thread for every title..
:agree: :tup:

Jacques said:
And be called a bad moderator even more than the current case? No thank you.
Then ban everyone who calls you a bad moderator.:D

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Everything is newspaper speculation... Where do you think sites like sports.it and calciomercato.com, let alone gazzetta.it get their news from?

Maresca would create one transfer thread instead of one section.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Dominic said:
Everything is newspaper speculation... Where do you think sites like sports.it and calciomercato.com, let alone gazzetta.it get their news from?

Maresca would create one transfer thread instead of one section.
If somebody has any link in internet than it is ok to open a thread, but if there is no link, how would you prove if it is really the case.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Jacques said:
The sig is class, I have a nice wallpaper that says that, just say if you want it.
Sure, hook a brother up ;)
Jacques said:
Did you watch Talladega Nights?
Yep! It was a pleasant surprise to see an appearance from Sacha Baron Cohen!!

Phillip II

Nov 30, 2006
Hi guys. I'm new here !

If you want to read this article all you have to do is to register on Corriere dello sport's site.

I did that but i still can't read the article because it says today's newspaper will be available for reading after 16:00 CET (in some 40 minutes).

I will wait for it and as soon as they give it, i'll copy/paste it here

GL

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Phillip II said:
Hi guys. I'm new here !

If you want to read this article all you have to do is to register on Corriere dello sport's site.

I did that but i still can't read the article because it says today's newspaper will be available for reading after 16:00 CET (in some 40 minutes).

GL
hi, wellcome to the forums Phllip..

Well I have to change my opinion. If such threads help to win new members than we should allways create them :D

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Phillip II said:
Hi guys. I'm new here !

GL
Dobrodošao!:pint: :smoke:

Translation: Welcome!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Hey Phillipp II, welcome to the forums. I can already tell you're going to be a great member to have around ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)