STARS will Stay with Juve! (3 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeah, I sincerely doubt we will keep all our top players. And with our financial situation it may not be possible if we want to stregthen this side for the long run. I'm afraid if we can receive over 25 million pounds for Buffon it would be somewhat nonsensical to say no.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Dominic said:
A bit of a summmary:
Juventus wants to hold on to Buffon, Trezeguet and Camoranesi.

Buffon: Considered irreplaceable. Will stay if the squad is competitive enough.

Trezeguet: Trezeguet will be offered a contract to the height of Del Piero's. Trezeguet's situation is unsure, he is unclear about his future. His contract expires in june 2008 and Trezeguet is untransparent about wether he wants to stay or not. We want to keep him, but there are lucrative offers from other clubs and also Trez' lastest injury does not help our situation with him. The situation is thus currently stalled. Juventus will make him the contract offer in due time, if Trezeguet doesn't want it he will be sold to get another top level striker.

Camoranesi: His situation is not as difficult. He will not leave in january and would decide his future in the spring. He has an attitude, but loyal personality. Has been a very important player so far, often carrying the team. Demonstrating attachement to the shirt. Therefore has become in the centre for the plan of the return to Serie A. . Juventus will offer the contract extentsion. He will probably remain, but Camoranesi will give his defintive answer in the spring.
The confirmation of Camoranesi is fundamental for Juventus. Even if we already have Marchionni, that is considered the natural substitute of Nedved when he concludes his career.
:agree:

I just hope we won´t sell Marchionni to Fiorentina.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
lets first sell blasi too them , i'm almost sure trezie will stay maybe he even wants too prove more not that he needs too prove anything for juve because he allready did but since we are after klose and i readed it on sites then other rumours so he might be a bit treathend and will score more for us and show he is still the best striker for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)