Spring Cleaning (33 Viewers)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
The point of the arcade? For people to have some fun. Though I don't think a lot of people use it that much anymore. Not really any reason to remove it though IMO, it's not like it distracts people from the discussions :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
swag said:
It's personal if you bring up Seven. You're making it personal, snoop.

It's not personal if, as a blanket rule, we're talking about all the posters who fall in this class -- whether Seven, Jaecole, Claire, etc. Check the post.

hmm. that's why Claire just posted a few days ago, and her account is still active, oh if you missed it here is the link: http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15654&highlight=juventuz

Stop acting a fool, you know very well it is all about Seven we are talking about, no one has anything against the others, it's Seven that some people wants him stay banned. oh btw, if there is a permanent ban against others, they should be unbanned too.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Marty said:
The point of the arcade? For people to have some fun. Though I don't think a lot of people use it that much anymore. Not really any reason to remove it though IMO, it's not like it distracts people from the discussions :p
Seriously it doesn't add or subtract from the dialogue within the forum. The arcade just exists, as does vBookie.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
snoop said:
A lot of members are asking to unban Seven and others, and I still can't understand why would someone would stand against it. and call it not personal :confused:

I don't blame Seven for the bans he recieved, he was being provoked by other members, and those members escaped the bans.

If it is time to change, then it should start from he scratch, new rules should be set , and should be applied on everyone Equally. I don't understand why all this hate about Seven, people that even didn't talk with him, hate him for no reason. like he is a monster or something.
first of all, you are an IDIOT

not that everyone doesnt already know this, but I feel I have to remind you from time to time

someone bring back Jules....she is sorely missed

I do not think we should do away with the arcade

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Vinman said:
first of all, you are an IDIOT

not that everyone doesnt already know this, but I feel I have to remind you from time to time

someone bring back Jules....she is sorely missed

I do not think we should do away with the arcade
:rofl2: :rofl2:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
snoop said:
hmm. that's why Claire just posted a few days ago, and her account is still active, oh if you missed it here is the link: http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15654&highlight=juventuz

Stop acting a fool, you know very well it is all about Seven we are talking about, no one has anything against the others, it's Seven that some people wants him stay banned. oh btw, if there is a permanent ban against others, they should be unbanned too.
Snoop, you are smoking Seven's ganja. :smoke: The only thing I really ever had against Seven was that he acted as if the whole forums revolved around him. (And for the record, I never banned Seven. But that doesn't mean I don't support those who did.) And that we should devote threads upon threads on whether he was banned or not, why or why not it should be, etc. It got so bad after enough times I started thinking I was on Zeven.com, not Juventuz.com.

You're just doing the same here. But there's honestly more to life than just Seven. Really. Get outside. Breathe some fresh air. Play in the daffodils. There are other posters in the world besides Seven. Really.

I used to think Hanaukyo was a joke because of his Zlatan worship. Here you're starting to sound like you've got an even worse Seven obsession problem.

All I know is that if I was Seven, I'd be changing the locks on my doors worried some stalker was after me who looked curiously a lot like you...

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
snoop said:

so let me get this straight Sir Snoop, out of ca 6.5 billion population of this Planet, we need to get on our knees and request that moron to come back to this forum? Are you in love with him or something? Get a life amigo!

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
i just want to keep the vbookie, as it can be fun. the rest can go (and itd be nice to keep the customization options like username/bold titles)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
One thing that bugs me is the amount of news threads opened, multiple threads about the same story, stories without sources or are unreliable, or totally ridicilous ones. I would like to suggest creating some kind of a "Media Commitee". 6 or 7 members (such as Mark77 in transfer and Isha for italian media and tranlation for example) should be in charge of all media. News stories, transfers, goals, highlights, songs...etc should be their responsibility. I'v seen this on another forum and it seems to be working for them.

Instead of having broken or expired links for Juve goals and clips, this team should ensure the continuation of these links. If anybody wants to post a news story or a clip about the team, he/she should show it to the comittee, and if they see it worthy, they post it for him.

It would also be nice to have a subforum for goals and highlights only.

It's just an idea to tidy things up, since we are spring cleaning;)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Rami said:
One thing that bugs me is the amount of news threads opened, multiple threads about the same story, stories without sources or are unreliable
Though many dont like them, something i think works quite well...

Are copy and paste threads... Eg. in each section (transfer, team, player etc) you have a copy thread where people place relevant articles, this being the only place you are allowed to put articles from other websites...

This gives an instant resource where people can check out the days stories.. and within the thread you can put links to relevant threads if the subject is being discussed... means that discussion threads arent filled with articles...

Any articles without sources should imo be deleted.

Also i would like to see something implemented that i see on many other forums is that if a thread is unused for a set number of time it is automatically locked and purely for reference...

Its incrediobly annoying when new members start deragging up dead threads from 6 months or even 2 years ago..

Both of these things would make the forum tidier and though will take some getting used to will also make it easier to use..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)