Spit ban for Totti? (1 Viewer)

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
I've read some posts that claims Danish TV had a special camera during the game and have caught a duel between Totti and Poulsen that ends up with Totti spitting in Poulsen's face???

is this true???

I mean I haven't seen anything about it on the media here? Since Sweden will play Italy here next one could think this is the things they would love to bring up!!???

Buy on AliExpress.com

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Didn't see it during the game, neither were there any reports on TV and I saw a couple of them on different TV channels :undecide:

OP
Juventino

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    ++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
    Didn't see it during the game, neither were there any reports on TV and I saw a couple of them on different TV channels :undecide:
    yeah, that's what surprise me also... Didn't see it during the game and haven't seen any TV station geting hold of the incident either if it everhappend that is!

so I thought if any danish living ppl. here could confirm that Danish media
    have video clip where he actually does this...

Makes me think of WC98 during the game Brazil - Norway.
    There was not a singe camera angle they could show where it gave
    credit to the referee that it was a justified penalty he called for, then Swedish TV comes with their own camera from the sideline that shows everything and justifice it all!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I didn't see it during the game either...

Juventino I remember that too, the Brazilian defender was pulling on Flo's shirt.

There was also that incident with the Chilean goalkeeper and his 'bleeding' face in the 1990 WC qualifier against Brazil, where I think only one camera in the whole stadium saw that it was fake blood

OP
    Juventino

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
    Im sure he had his reasons if he did it!
    I don't think anything justifies this behaviour!
    what did Totti get offended by something the dane said???

please, Totti is the master himself he had probably from min. 1 started
    talking BS to disturb his opponents!!!

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    OMG! What a fagat! Knew he was stupid, but this is beyond ... can't even find a word :fero: He should be banned from the tournament and sent home! He's a disgrace for Azzurri and certainly whole Italy.

Vai via Totti! :mad:

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++
    OMG!

:eek:

I was going to say that it would be knows as a fact, if he really did it, cause such behaviours are quite famous, and I didnt hear anythng like that, but those pics shut my mouth.

Totti, what a behaviour! :mad:

I cant belive that I used to defend him, that he is not such a bad guy :wallbang:

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
    Its more than a game
    You still don't spit on your opponents, as that's highly against the rules, highly insulting to him and very stupid as the chance of getting sendt off for it and getting suspended for a long time is big.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    So everyone gets worked up on the spitting incident but nobody mentioned his tackle that could have ended the career of that Danish player? Having a knee injury myself, I know that I would have ended up in a wheelchair after a tackle like that.

Why he didn't get a red card I'll never understand :mad:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    So everyone gets worked up on the spitting incident but nobody mentioned his tackle that could have ended the career of that Danish player? Having a knee injury myself, I know that I would have ended up in a wheelchair after a tackle like that.

Why he didn't get a red card I'll never understand :mad:
    Indeed he should have got red carded, that's a given. This is just a new incident, that's all :)

Also, a bad tackle might come out of frustration or a rush of blood, but spitting in someone's face is surely a bit more of a calculated and premeditated action

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)