Spiceboy > [:handshake:] < Perez/Valdano (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I dont know if he will replace Figo,,,but in my opinion, Beckam is 80% with his boots in Real Madrid.

It was clear the he was willing to stay at manchester , but after ferguson´s betrayal and his hard times with laporta, this guy will go to madrid.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
I honestly have no idea. Theese rumours are all over the place, and all of them are just a little bit different. Dunno what to believe anymore.

Maybe he'll go, but I'm far from sure. I don't really know why they want him. I cant see what he's got to offer a club like Real Madrid, other than a boost in the commercial department.

I'm one of thoose who can't imagine Beckham in another shirt. Just like I can't imagine Del Piero in another shirt.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
No, it's not gonna happen.

Martin - what the HELL is this title referring to? :D I get the spiceboy part but the rest is rubbish to me ;)

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #13
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    :wallbang: Course I do - it's just a freaky title with the whole handshake part and all in it. A tad unorthodox, don't you think? ;)
    No harm in that :D

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    Laporta has won the elections tonight and is officialy the new Barca president. I'm not too sure though that he will succeed in luring Beckham .. My bet is that he's staying at Man Utd ...

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
    Silvestere: Beck's departure is not great loss to us.....:LOL:

Jaap Stam: Once ferguson decides u're not in his plan, there is no turning back....u're like unwanted piece of baggage....:LOL: :LOL:

Ancelotti: Beck wouldn't be use to milan.....we have our system to play and don't want to change that...:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Moggi: Beck appeals more to the women here than he does to me......:LOL: :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Beckham: Man u treated me like a piece of meat....:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)