[SPA] La Liga 2015/2016 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
"Not even close". Why don't you just keep quiet some times?
$Image1461444038.362554.jpg
Yeah, Suarez has been scoring an insane amount of goals and assists against low table teams recently.

Remind me how Suarez performed in those 4 games that saw them eliminated from Cl and had their big advantage destroyed when the opponent was actually good ?

Remind me how Madrid was absolutely struggeling without ronaldo today against shitty the fuck, but had him single handedly overturn a 2-0 loss in less then 30 minutes.

Suarez is world class. He plays in a team that is offcourse top 3 in the world, but is known to absolutely destroy smaller teams once they go ahead.

Ronaldo is 3 steps above Suarez. He's has been making the difference in europe once again, and kept madrid in the title race. They can say their season goodbye if he's out for longer then a week

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yeah, Suarez has been scoring an insane amount of goals and assists against low table teams recently.

Remind me how Suarez performed in those 4 games that saw them eliminated from Cl and had their big advantage destroyed when the opponent was actually good ?

Remind me how Madrid was absolutely struggeling without ronaldo today against shitty the fuck, but had him single handedly overturn a 2-0 loss in less then 30 minutes.

Suarez is world class. He plays in a team that is offcourse top 3 in the world, but is known to absolutely destroy smaller teams once they go ahead.

Ronaldo is 3 steps above Suarez. He's has been making the difference in europe once again, and kept madrid in the title race. They can say their season goodbye if he's out for longer then a week
Suarez also plays between Messi and Neymar.

Ronaldo plays with Bale and Benzema.

:lol:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
That very nice pair of screenshots shows that Ronaldo performing much better against big teams, and Suarez keeps up thanks him killing low table teams.

Like seriously, 6-0 against third last team, and 0-8 against the 14th have significantly boosted those stats

- - - Updated - - -

And the reason I'm ignoring the m CL is because it's a cup. It's not like Real played any good teams there.
:rofl: :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Because La Liga is full of world class teams :rofl:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If i'm not mistaken, they have been dominating Europa League & Champions League the last 5 years completetly
3 of them completely kill europe, those that went into the EL, killed the EL.
Championsleague is full of teams that are slightly to ALOT superior over everything that isnt the top3.

The level in the CL is MUCH higher then the general level in la liga. They only got 2 worthy opponents in LL. They got 2 equals in europe and alot of teams not far below

Thing is, La Liga has ALOT of bending over, offensive only football. Nice to watch, but especially Barcelona is quite good at absolutely demolishing defensively ridiculous teams once they go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)