[SPA] La Liga 2015/2016 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Some of you asked me to share any other interesting Romário story I might have, well, here's another one. This is from a friend of his, Wilson Mussauer. This is what he said:

"Romário had some privileges at Flamengo. He used to take a nap before warm up time. Sometimes he'd fall asleep. 15 minutes to kick off there was the star of the team sleeping on a stretcher while his teammates were warming up. Sometimes they would ask me to wake him up afraid he would just tell them to piss off.

I'd get close to him and in a suave way would say "Hey, Baixola (slang for someone who's small) the match will start in 10 minutes."

He would get up slowly, wash his face and didn't even bother to stretch properly. As he was walking towards the tunnel he would come to me and say:

" Look, bacana, horses have fat bellies but they can run like the wind and they don't need to stretch."

He would then proceed to the pitch and score 3 goals that day."

@Post Ironic @Zacheryah @DAiDEViL @zizinho @Fr3sh @Emmet @Hustini @King of Kings @Rollie @DelPiero84 @Osman @X and whoever else I forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)