[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (125 Viewers)

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
If he starts Pirlo I just think our chances of winning are reduced significantly.

Pirlo can have a big impact on the game as a sub when the game slows down so he can control the tempo and will have more time on the ball due to the Barca players being fatigued.

Pereyra just has to play if we are to win.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
This pirlo case is confusing. Actually i would prefer Pereyra. Barca leaves alot of spaces at the back, and we need fast players to punch this spaces. This is going to be a very tough match. We are not fav but i believe if we play a top performance we won't be that bad. I appreciate what pirlo can offer, but i really don't know if we should start him. I hope Allegri knows the answer.

Mar 10, 2009
The problem we have with this Barcelona team, is that if we focus too much on Messi, then we could lose sight of Neymar and Saurez.

Pirlo should not start, we really need all of our players to be constantly moving all the time. Pirlo does not track back, and one little miss pass and it could be over.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
if Allegri thinks Pirlo should start then he will (id start him too). in this game, i think we will leave the majority of ball possession to them and will try to get the ball up to Tevez and Morata as soon as they lose the ball, which is what Pirlo is a genius at with his brilliant long passes. also, Pereyra can have a much better impact as a game changer of the bench than Pirlo with his running at tired out defenses, which is why Allegri is probably preferring him as one...

- - - Updated - - -

In before: That explains why you are so strange
is "strange" really the word to use here?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 125)