[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (128 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Our CBs play in a better system (they dont play next to fullbacks who attack so much they dont defend, nor play behind a midfield of just attacking players...). Pepe is better pure defender then both Bonbon and Chiellini (is absolute beast at his best), Ramos exceptionally well rounded player and quite good defender, Varane despite being inconsistent at times is absolute gem of a CB talent they are extremely lucky to have. Only defender I would say is better for sure is Barzagli, and thats because he is smarter then them. Thats Pepe's and Ramos flaw at times, can be quite dumb/instinctive defenders.
If Bonucci keeps up the level he's been at this year, he's comfortably in the same league as Ramos and Pepe. And Chiellini is actually quite similar to Pepe imo, inconsistent at times, and sometims comitting stupid fouls, but unplayable on their day.

In general, I wouldn't necessarily want any of them starting over any of Bonucci-Chiellini-Barzagli, but honestly, if I were a Real fan, I'd say the same about our defenders. They are really very close in terms of their quality if you as me.

Mar 10, 2009
seriously? Benitez for Ancelotti? Such a stupid club. I do think they'll try and buy Moratta back as Lion keeps saying. However I don't expect Benitez to last very long there to be honest.

Mar 10, 2009
Wouldn't it of made more sense to get Klopp instead?
@Lion

thing is, I'm not sure how much a say a manager has over signings in Spain, especially under Perez. Thing is about Benitez, he has a nag of buying so many "good players" but just "good". Which doesn't fit into Perez's galactacos strategy

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

Gigi

Lichsteiner - Barzagli - Pepe - Marcelo

Vidal - Modric - Pogba

James

Tevez - Ronaldo​

Modric is beastly orchestrator and links up everything effortesly, but he is defenitely not an AM, he has looked less of a player when I saw him there in Tottenham or early years Croatia. James is just too sick and true AM to bench, plus Marchisio's steadfast stability isnt needed as much with Pogba and Vidal, and Modric being quite good hardworker too.

Attack is self-explanatory. Defence I went with the two CBs who are the best pure beastly defenders out of the bunch (possibly Ramos instead of Pepe for more of an organiser/passer type). And I rather sacrifice little safety do the expected kinda approach of Evra on the left for the immense width and unpredictable penetration Marcelo offers, especially more so in a centralized midfield like that.
Where. the. fuck. is. Marchisio?

- - - Updated - - -

and LOL at Bunny tears to Real.

Wonder what the fans' reactions are like.

Mus™

Mar 16, 2009
Dude, I'm not fussed about it, but Ronaldo has cried his eyes out many times on the pitch, more then anyone else, besides being nagging primadonna that whines often to refs in past decade. To say James does this worse, or even as much (what, you seen James for a season and think he is the worst at this?), while being ok with Cristiano's, that's just unfair BS.
James is worse, and also a 21 year old nobody - compounding it even further

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
What a retarded club Madrid is from top to bottom. Absolutely and utterly fucking pathetic. As long as Florentino is there they can expect to keep making stupid decisions like this and make themselves a laughing stock.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 128)