[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (4 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
HeartyIncompatibleBlackwidowspider.gif

How to stop Leo Messi by Grzegorz Krychowiak.
@Fred
That was a terrific tackle, happy for Sevilla yesterday, a top top game they played. Trem played an excellent game btw, was a constant threat on the left hand side, he really reminded me of his hay day back in Blanc era Bordeaux :touched:

Btw, Neymar nutmegged Grzegorz with a mesmerizing piece of skill yesterday. Did you see that? :p

- - - Updated - - -

He was called up for the World Cup but couldnt participate due to injury. Then he officially retired. It's not like the coach didnt call him.
I meant for the Euro 2016. I support the French NT mate, of course I know he was called up to the WC:p

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Two more goals for Griezmann today, so already 20 league goals for him this season. I thought he could be 20 goals all competitions at best, but so far he seems more prolific than I thought.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
That's a blow, Modric is an important player for them.

I think Isco and James are good enough to compensate for his absence from a creative and offensive perspective, but the problem is in replacing his defensive ability, he's so good at making interceptions, which is something he isn't given enough credit for imo.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
James and Isco will play more offensive roles because both Benzema and Bale are out for Atletico. So not only their key midfielder is out, but most of their attacking trio. Will be tough for them to kill off Atletico with likes of Lucas Silva or Illaramendi.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I think Barca Juve will be a very interesting match :D

When was the last time you played them? when Zalayeta:)touched:) scored in extra time? :p

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I rather Atletico/Real face Barca and we get the winner of the Porto-Bayern tie.(if we make it through to the last 4 ofcourse)

- - - Updated - - -

When was the last time you played them? when Zalayeta:)touched:) scored in extra time? :p
Yeah.

We played them last in 05-06,albeit in a non-competitive match.Gamper trophy or whatever its called.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Couldn't stop laughing after that game. Game was all but set to go to pens, minutes left iirc. Barca missed abundance of chances previously with Buffon and Thuram being absolute pillars at the back, played with a man down for most of the game after Davids had been expelled. Sometime during the extras Lippi subbed in Zalayeta and Birindeli, and the later sent an excellent cross for the goal. Great times. :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)