[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (206 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yes :lol:
As we speak Busquets is at the hospital fighting for his life
:lol2: Disgraceful play acting and the reason why I utterly despise Barcelona, as it seems like it is part of their training routine. I'd punish severely moaning and diving on the pitch. Busquets and Alaba :inter:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Busquets seems like he enjoys being the center of attention by acting like such a pussy, there is no other explanation, he's become the symbol of play acting and diving. Yet none of that seems to deter him.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He gets taken down AND gets yellow for dive, and misses the next game. I'm flying to Madrid in two days to watch Real-Eibar (and then Atletico-Real next week), my Madridrista brother I'm going with is sooooooo pissed off right now lol, first Real game he sees live and Ronaldo, James, Kroos all get yellow cards tonight (most of them total BS reasons, especially Ronaldo's), and they all suspended for Eibar game :lol:

Aslong as I get to see Isco, Modric, Marcelo and Benzema I'll be glad tho. Though ofcourse prefer if those guys werent suspended, especialyl Ronaldo, last time I saw him live was NT qualifiers playoff vs Sweden, he raped Swedens defence in our home court with a quick hattrick to knock them out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 206)