[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (181 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I don't know about the other matches but this match, even when you're not a fan of either team, has so much quality that I personally wouldn't pass on it, and neither does pretty much every other football fan around the world.
Half of my friends who were working tonight took day days off work for it, and only 2 of them are fans of the two clubs. If you are a football fan you would be interested to see the best players and teams (outside Bayern) playing vs eachother.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
if you say so :D

i hate both teams, i dont like most of their players, so id rather watch something else.
It's ok. I don't like any of the teams, but I can't pass on a match like this.

Half of my friends who were working tonight took day days off work for it, and only 2 of them are fans of the two clubs. If you are a football fan you would be interested to see the best players and teams (outside Bayern) playing vs eachother.
absolutely :agree:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
On Paper it should be a spectacle

But, In recent years I got put off watching it all together, after 80 minutes of people rolling about and players spending more time and energy pressing the referee than the opposition, followed by some Messi magic. Not worth it.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Hard to enjoy a game while hating 20 out of 22 players to death. I need someone to root for.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
@igortudor Just focus on the football, it's a game that has Messi, Isco, Marcelo, Neymar, Modric, Suarez and Benzema, all quite exciting players with the ball.

I don't root for neither (though prefer Barcas attack, great combinations. And I hate neither of them. Plus since Mourinho gone, this game is more about the football then the antagonizing fights and clown show tension.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 180)