[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (28 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
He is amazing, but excessive praise given by the obsequious sychophants like osman or w are too much for my taste.

And yeah, 37 yo Nesta powned his ass.
Yes there will be games where he doesn't score and if iirc barca did come out on top across both legs. You can single out any match where he didnt score and say "whoever pwnt his ass during that game". It has to be something consistent and across many matches like Chiellini and Ibra for it to have any significance.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Thought about watching it, but we're likely to see more acting than some good footy. Btw it's Cesena vs Roma at the same time, so off to see that instead.
:agree: might check the score after the game if i have time.

Sampdoria - Inter, Lazio - Verona or Udinese - Fiorentina, cant decide what to watch...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
7 goals, 10 yellow cards, 2 reds, Messi will score a brace, Ronaldo will flap his arms around so hard he will fly out of the stadium.

Now you don't need to watch it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
They are, Jay is genuine I'm guessing, but the other two are just posing hence why they need to brag about not seeing it, like a game where 3/4ths of the players are top class is not something to watch as a footie fan. Especially when the other footie options are very mediocre selection.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
They are, Jay is genuine I'm guessing, but the other two are just posing hence why they need to brag about not seeing it, like a game where 3/4rds of the players are top class is not something to watch as a footie fan. Especially when the other footie options are very mediocre selection.
Take a look at the Tevez thread :lol2:

Their trolling makes themselves look like idiots

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
They are, Jay is genuine I'm guessing, but the other two are just posing hence why they need to brag about not seeing it, like a game where 3/4rds of the players are top class is not something to watch as a footie fan. Especially when the other footie options are very mediocre selection.
I don't know about the other matches but this match, even when you're not a fan of either team, has so much quality that I personally wouldn't pass on it, and neither does pretty much every other football fan around the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)