[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (177 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He is amazing, but excessive praise given by the obsequious sychophants like osman or w are too much for my taste.

And yeah, 37 yo Nesta powned his ass.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Next time you even think of hitting reply, just do me a minor favour, conisder if you have anything worth to say WHATSOEVER on the topic.

And oh Nesta happens to be pretty much the best defender I ever seen, and ranks prolly top 5 in all time in pure defensive qualities.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I know this forum has low standards as is, but instead of say anything relevant to the topic whatsoever, this pompous ass somehow thinks his irrelevant thoughts about as a poster instead of the topic at hand matters fuck all. Who gives a damn.

Bozos like this really need to know when to not click reply if they have nothing to say.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Next time you even think of hitting reply, just do me a minor favour, conisder if you have anything worth to say WHATSOEVER on the topic.

And oh Nesta happens to be pretty much the best defender I ever seen, and ranks prolly top 5 in all time in pure defensive qualities.
I don't like doing favors.

- - - Updated - - -

I know this forum has low standards as is, but instead of say anything relevant to the topic whatsoever, this pompous ass somehow thinks his irrelevant thoughts about as a poster instead of the topic at hand matters fuck all. Who gives a damn.

Bozos like this really need to know when to not click reply if they have nothing to say.
cringe

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
At this rate you are in kojack , not only will you lose to piottr again for funniest member, but if you don't stop being this lazy, may also be severely dominated by your fellow Iranian Siamak.

Can't be riding the "what you do" and daughters memes for all year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 176)