[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (102 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Does anybody actually think that Ancelotti is a better coach than Mourinho? Mourinho is clearly superior in every aspect and less money-dependant. (Remember Porto CL)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Juventino[RUS];4843079 said:
Mourinho built the whole squad by himself, Ancelotti came on the ready to go squad
Dude you could say that about almost every team but not Real.
C'mon they're buying the best of the market summer in summer out. So it's not really the work of the prior coach if they have a good team.
Btw Mourinho is the same coach who made Moratti spend 30m on Quaresma?!!??! the trivela boy!??!

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
У него три лч у нас двадцать лет её нет
Самым большим доказательством существования разумной жизни во вселенной является тот факт, что с нами до сих пор никто не попытался связаться

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Самым большим доказательством существования разумной жизни во вселенной является тот факт, что с нами до сих пор никто не попытался связаться
Ахуеть!!! Ты фасоли обьелся?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Does anybody actually think that Ancelotti is a better coach than Mourinho? Mourinho is clearly superior in every aspect and less money-dependant. (Remember Porto CL)
Against Monaco and Greece won the Euro that same year and I have no idea who their coach was.

My point is that things like this happen once in a full moon, Mourinho has proved that he is one of the best because of things he showed and is showing afterwards.

KingGale

Il Barone
Dec 24, 2012
Barca in white-hot form. They could have even scored more goals if Suarez kept a clearer head. Partially Rayo's fault for not playing defensive, they always do that and get destroyed but it makes for a fun game.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Barca in white-hot form. They could have even scored more goals if Suarez kept a clearer head. Partially Rayo's fault for not playing defensive, they always do that and get destroyed but it makes for a fun game.
Entire league plays that way, no defensive capabilities whatsoever, so I'm hardly surprised when I see the scorelines in this competition. Enjoyed the match though, but if you're looking for a genuine football match, something more challenging, Serie A will provide that for you.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Entire league plays that way, no defensive capabilities whatsoever, so I'm hardly surprised when I see the scorelines in this competition. Enjoyed the match though, but if you're looking for a genuine football match, something more challenging, Serie A will provide that for you.
Like in CHL, right :lol2:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
:agree: With such defending...

https://vine.co/v/O0YjEzFAWpW

- - - Updated - - -

Atletico - Valencia about to start. :weee:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)