[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (128 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
That game had tevez written all over it. It was rugged game and tevez would've bullied them all off. Aguero, Higuain and Palacio looked absolutely useless and messi was sitting to deep to create plays.

Should staph talking out yo ass and staph defending midgets they the cancer of the world.
Yup
Imagine Tevez missing those? Impossible

Thank you retard Sabella for handing the cup to our mediocre Nationalmannschaft :lol:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Who says he isnt??

I'd say he's definitely more admired than Ronaldinho for example, even in his prime you rarely heard pundits, journalists and analysts claim Ronaldinho was the best player to ever play the game, like you do about Messi nowadays.

The only demographics of people denying Messis brilliance are Real Madrid fans, Brazilians, and people hanging on past glories of Italien cantenaccio.
And hipsters who want to stand out just for the sake of doing so.

I can understand people calling Messi's boring though, and personality wise he offers next to nothing off the pitch, he's neither classy like Del Piero nor funny and arrogant like Ibrahimovic or a mix of both like Zidane. However, Judging from his on the field abilites and above all efficiency there's barely anyone who can compare to him.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Boooooooo $#@!ing hoooooooo, we are watching all time great and people still persist with this hatorade nonsense. Where was EVERYONE else in any final ever played? The better team won. Messi's insane level of football is dead obvious for anyone who clears the caca from their eyes.

FFS this dude broken scoring records with a hat-trick consistently:

- European Golden Boot (Georgescu 47), with hat-trick against Espanyol
- Single Spanish Club Season (C.Ronaldo/Messi 53), with hat-trick against Granada
- Single European Club Season (G.Müller 67), with hat-trick against Malaga
- Single Club + NT Season (Pele 75), with hat-trick against Espanyol
- Barcelona all-time (Cesar 252), with hat-trick against Granada
- Barcelona all-time including friendlies (P.Alcantara 369), with hat-trick against Osasuna
- El Clasico all-time (Di Stefano 18), with hat-trick against Real Madrid
- Spanish League all-time (T.Zarra 251), with hat-trick against Sevilla
- Champions League all-time (Raul 72), with hat-trick against APOEL

He was being criticized when he was playing more as a midfielder and not scoring as much in first months of the season, then he does this in last months:

Goals in La Liga 2014-15:
22 Nov : Cristiano (20), Messi (7)
15 Feb : Cristiano (28), Messi (26)

In just few months. This past month alone since winter break he's on this streak:

Messi = 11 goals, 10 assists (a game less in hand)
Cronaldo + Benzema + Bale = 11 goals, 7 assists

I assume you understand spanish, what does this cholo say here? ;) http://www.bernabeudigital.com/futb...oso-que-cristiano-benzema-y-bale-juntos-27705

This freakish genius only competition and comparison is with himself, the barr and standards others hold him up to, even haters like you, is ones he set himself, nothing else. He pretty much re-invents himself in tasks and roles he takes up, creatively, positionally and responsibility wise (taking on tasks Xavi and Iniesta used to do), static Barca of past couple years are running their asses off now and he is setting the tempo.

His understanding and linking with Neymar is fully gelling now, its extremely fun to see (Suarez is in the phase Neymar was last year, hustling around trying to understand how to fit in), far from boring. You look at just scores, prolly ignoring the freakish technical and skillfull ease he scores in, but most importantly, does everything else in (watch someone like CR barely able pass or dribble straight vs Cordoba or Granada, then Messi vs same teams or better ones, and its astounding people still dont realize who the clear superior player is).

This is far from boring (all from one game, and just little parts of the game too):

I sincerely hope you dont turn into those who fap over his genius when its too late, years after when he retired, because that seems to be just when some weirdo people can truly appriciate genial insane one of a kind legends like these. Sorta like waiting for an actor, writer or musician to die before truly showing them love.

Appriciate this level of football while you can dude, you will find extremely wanting the level of the game will be after he is gone, since it will be a while someone at this level pops up again.

I'll never deny his greatness, it's impossible to.

But look.. I usually don't like Argentinian footballers, for obvious reasons. But Messi is not one of them. I'm just indifferent to what he does.

And one of the aspects of being boring is repetitiveness. He's very repetitive in the sense that he's constantly scoring and assisting on a crazy rate. So props to him.

But I have yet to see the whole team struggling, and he gets the opposition by the balls and win a very important game by himself.

He's obviously one of the greatest of all times, but I'd like to see him thriving in another league, or at least leading Argentina to a WC.

But don't get me wrong. I'm far from being a hater. Messi is so boring, with the same old moves, that I'm just indifferent to him.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Anyway. He's the best player of the world IMO. Ronaldo is a close second.

He's definitely one of the greatest. But other greats were much more magical than he is. A lot of posts here represent what I feel about him. He lacks passion, different moves.

Also, forms of dominance generaly make sports boring. Because it's the antithesis of competition.

Anyway, as a footballer, I rate him boring. Can't do much about it. Without denying his greatness. It's so easy to him that he keeps doing what works on the pitch. He doesn't use other moves because he doesn't need it. Can't do much about it. But it's still boring.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
FFS this dude broken scoring records with a hat-trick consistently:

- European Golden Boot (Georgescu 47), with hat-trick against Espanyol
- Single Spanish Club Season (C.Ronaldo/Messi 53), with hat-trick against Granada
- Single European Club Season (G.Müller 67), with hat-trick against Malaga
- Single Club + NT Season (Pele 75), with hat-trick against Espanyol
- Barcelona all-time (Cesar 252), with hat-trick against Granada
- Barcelona all-time including friendlies (P.Alcantara 369), with hat-trick against Osasuna
- El Clasico all-time (Di Stefano 18), with hat-trick against Real Madrid
- Spanish League all-time (T.Zarra 251), with hat-trick against Sevilla
- Champions League all-time (Raul 72), with hat-trick against APOEL
Bar Real Madrid those highlighted teams above are for lulz.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Anyway. He's the best player of the world IMO. Ronaldo is a close second.

He's definitely one of the greatest. But other greats were much more magical than he is. A lot of posts here represent what I feel about him. He lacks passion, different moves.

Also, forms of dominance generaly make sports boring. Because it's the antithesis of competition.

Anyway, as a footballer, I rate him boring. Can't do much about it. Without denying his greatness. It's so easy to him that he keeps doing what works on the pitch. He doesn't use other moves because he doesn't need it. Can't do much about it. But it's still boring.
Even though I don't agree, its a completely understandable opinion because him being entertaining or not is a matter of taste. Kudos for giving credit where its due though :tup: especially towards messi coming from a Brazilian :D

- - - Updated - - -

Bar Real Madrid those highlighted teams above are for lulz.
Spanish teams are stronger than their Italian counterparts, so if those teams are for lulz, what do we say about Serie A teams?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 128)