[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (160 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Such a load of bullshit being thrown around in this thread, some of you guys are just as delusional as the EPL fans you criticize so much.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
To me Messi is hyped. Played only in la Liga where everyone's afraid to touch him. He's well protected by refrees. Unlike Ronaldo who has proven himself in EPL and even won a Ballon d'Or there.
Until Messi moves to EPl or a more physical league where he isn't allowed such stuff i will not rate him higher than Ronaldo.

Just see how useful he is at WC where players there don't let you do your $#@! as you see fit. Lavezzi and Di Maria at wc did a much better job than Messi.
The guy scored almost all his team's goals and those he didn't score he assisted. As a striker he did what could be asked of him and more. The one's who didnt do shit however were the rest of the strikers like Higuain, Lavezzi, Aguero and Palacio. Messi was the entirety of Argentina's attack apart from one good game from De Maria. If any one of the other players didn't completely flop, argentina would have been champions.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The guy scored almost all his team's goals and those he didn't score he assisted. As a striker he did what could be asked of him and more. The one's who didnt do shit however were the rest of the strikers like Higuain, Lavezzi, Aguero and Palacio. Messi was the entirety of Argentina's attack apart from one good game from De Maria. If any one of the other players didn't completely flop, argentina would have been champions.
He carried his team in the group stages, but was much pretty much a non factor in the latter stages, at least by his lofty standards.

- - - Updated - - -

Bold- reminds me when Damon Hill choose to drive for Arrows in F1:D
Ah. Damon Hill. The sulky, moping Brit (albeit an awesome driver); reminds me of that cunt Andy Murray. Nigel Mansell however was a cooler character.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
He carried his team in the group stages, but was much pretty much a non factor in the latter stages, at least by his lofty standards.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah. Damon Hill. The sulky, moping Brit (albeit an awesome driver); reminds me of that $#@! Andy Murray. Nigel Mansell however was a cooler character.
One man can only do so much. Bare in mind this was not Messi on his best form but rather Messi coming off the back of one of his worst seasons. The rest (of the attacking players) have failed him they contributed nothing. Aguero and co were performing scandalously. Argentina's campaign was Mascherano and co defending for their lives and messi having to do everything else.

Argentina's coach was very lucky his team squeezed some results out. He couldn't get anything out of most of his team.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Such a load of bullshit being thrown around in this thread, some of you guys are just as delusional as the EPL fans you criticize so much.
I'm pretty sure most of it is sarcasm. At least I hope so.

I mean sure he scores more goals at Barca than he would at Burnley, but that doesn't mean that he's anything less of a player.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I love you, Fred.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure most of it is sarcasm. At least I hope so.

I mean sure he scores more goals at Barca than he would at Burnley, but that doesn't mean that he's anything less of a player.
It's not.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Messi became the player with the most assists in La Loliga :D with his 106th assist overtaking Figo.
he is unbelievable! I will tell my kids how lucky i was that i got the pleasure to see him play every week. It's not even about the numbers any more it's just the way he expresses himself on the pitch he is on a different level to any other player i have seen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 160)