[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (23 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
so im delusional because i think Atletico wouldnt destroy us in that game if they "were serious"?
Madrid was missing their entire starting back 4 today. Of course this result is an outlier. DP84 acting like it means anything is ridiculous. Is Atletico better than Real, perhaps. Would we beat Real Madrid, because Atletico crushed them today. Fuck no.

I'd bet my socks that Real and Atletico would each beat us 7+ times out of 10. We'd probably be looking at 7 losses, 1 win, 2 draws.

We'd play defensively, hence the reason the scores might be close.

- - - Updated - - -

what does FITY mean?

FIFY means, fixed-it-for-you.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Who's to say players in Serie A aren't doping? Most, if not all pro athletes dope and Spain is not the only country where steroids exist.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Why's this? And FIFA does nothing about it?
Hematocrit value is the concentration of red bloodcels. More means you'll be transporting more oxygen, wich means endurance increases quite a bit, and recovery is greatly improved, and acidity greatly reduced.

Erythropoietin (EPO) directly controlls the synthesis and production of these red blood cells, wich is why cyclists administered it.
2.3BPG : Molecule that will attatch to red blood cells to force the decoupling of oxygen in low oxygen enviroment (muscle tissue), and will de-attach in oxygenrich enviroments (the lungs) so oxygen can couple. Altitude training will cause the 2.3 BPG value to rise to compensate for the lower oxygen concentration. if the athlete would then go to regular enviroment, he has increased oxygen capacity. This effect fades quickly however. Unless you drain the blood during an altitude training, and readminister it months later before an important contest

Blood doping consists out of two things. Firstly the athlete gets a threatment with epo during a stage in a very elevated enviroment wich has thinner air( lower oxygen conc). This will result in the hematocrit having the desired values, and the 2.3BPG to be increased significantly. Then the blood is drained. This blood will then be treathed to remove any substances that can link the EPO administration. Lastly, the water in the blood gets removed to such levels the enzymes will be shut down and bactaria cannot survive in it (the goal is storage).
Later when needed, the blood is liquified again, and administered to the athlete, who now has the ideal hematocrit and 2.3BPG.

A possible third aspect, is adding chemical substances to the athlete wich will increase mitochondrial and enzymatic activity, but at this point its unshure wether this is past experiment phase, and if it can be done in a way its not detected with current tests.

As you possibly noticed, this is a pretty expensive treatment.

makes sense. i remember when the EPL was constantly having 3 teams in CL semifinals i thought they surely use doping. cant remember if any of them ever got tested. also, didnt Barcelona have a doping scandal about the time they were the most dominant team few years ago? dont remember really what happened though
The EPL had quite the quality back then. Barcelona however, had a bunch of 5feet players who could play all season, all games, match the pace, and never need breaks. Thats was very odd. But the spanish doping agency ruined the investigation.

Provide some evidence please.
It has been destroyed.

- - - Updated - - -

Who's to say players in Serie A aren't doping? Most, if not all pro athletes dope and Spain is not the only country where steroids exist.
Key difference is the way your local doping agency is tackling the matter.

Nearly every EU country has strict rules on doping, and enforced them. Except spain, who notoriously do everything in their power to fuck up any investigation that goes against their athletes.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
like they destroyed us in the 1st game? werent they interested back then?
They won didn't they and we didn't have one single shot on target, I don't know how that sounds for you, but they had everything on control.

i don't think so. look at this shitty defense man, they got skinned yes we don't have the greatest defense at the moment but this isn't 2007-2008.. our defense is stronger than real.
Maybe it is, but Real Madrid as a team is stronger.

Of course. :lol2:

Watch the goal again, and tell me what's so lucky.

No team can destroy us.
Yes, there are.

Funny thing you say that because Bayern did manage it.

And yeah, had it not been group stages Atletico would pretty much run over us.
Yup. :tup:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Funny thing you say that because Bayern did manage it.

And yeah, had it not been group stages Atletico would pretty much run over us.
Different times.

And nah, they wouldn't run over us, but then again you were claiming the exactly same thing when the groups were drawn back in August, so no surprises there that you'd come up with the same thing once again, and try to present it as a fact, while so far nothing can support your thesis. ATM were slightly better over the two legs, fact.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I've made a point about this 2 years ago, and i got shafted for saying it.

Spain doesnt test on doping. When their sporters are caught, they'll do anything to $#@! up the investigation. Remember when they were destroying the evidence of the bloodwork couple of years ago ?

I'd love to see athletico's bloodwork. And i can tell you allready every single player will have his hematocrit value be between 47 and 49.

And unless they'd be periodically tested, EPO abuse or blood transfusion cant be proven with todays techniques.
Exactly. Spanish institutions act in order to protect this "secret". The judge ordered to destroy all evidences pointing out to famous Spanish athletes found at Barcelona, related to cyclism EPO, on a very weak basis.

Barcelona of 3 years ago and today's Atletico do an absolutely insane amount of running. It's just crazy and unbelievable.

- - - Updated - - -

But this is based on eye test.

Look at Atletico last season. Simeone barely rotated the guys. He played 14 guys constantly the whole season, 50/55 matches per player.

And they had a crazy amount of energy, intensity and running all the time. They won a lot solely based on their physical advantage. I mean, to defend with the intensity they defended. Defending is more tiresome than attacking.

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013
Real with Benzema, Bale, and Ronaldo managed to have only one shot on goal tells a lot about Atleti team. I was disappointed that Juve away to Atleti did not manage to have a shot on goal, but I take back my words. Atleti is one of the best teams out there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)