[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (176 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Come on now, Atletico bent over for us and let us have the draw. They showed us they weren't interested in winning the match and we didn't take any risks when we went forward not to leave space for a counter attack.

There was only 1 out come for that game and it had draw written all over it.
Our first game vs them was pretty even, two sides that struggled to create anything noteworthy in the final third for most of the match and decided by one lapse in concentration. I'd like to meet them in the later stages, in a game that will hold more significance, but I have a feel this Juve side is capable to match them.

- - - Updated - - -

Atletico could have destroyed us, if they were interested to.
No team can destroy us.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Atletico could have destroyed us, if they were interested to.
i don't think so. look at this shitty defense man, they got skinned yes we don't have the greatest defense at the moment but this isn't 2007-2008.. our defense is stronger than real.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Lel dp84. Some might say we outplayed atletico? I'd like you to show me who said that so I can ban them for being fucktards

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Spanish athletes and teams, mainly Atletico, really really look to be on roids.

I think it's too much of a coincidence to see so many Spanish athletes and teams thrive this much physically.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Our first game vs them was pretty even, two sides that struggled to create anything noteworthy in the final third for most of the match and decided by one lapse in concentration. I'd like to meet them in the later stages, in a game that will hold more significance, but I have a feel this Juve side is capable to match them.

- - - Updated - - -

No team can destroy us.
Ok the first game was close but the fact we didn't have a single shot on target weights it heavily in their favour. I do think we can match them but if we were to play them 10 times i would be willing to bet they would still come away with more wins than us. Our team just looks like it still hasn't made the transition from league football to Europe yet.

Keeping Llorente benched i'm sure will help us in that regard but the team is still lacking some pace and attacking midfielders to break down opposition defences. We are not far away from being able to beat the top teams but with our budget it might be a while before we get the balance right

- - - Updated - - -

I think it's too much of a coincidence to see so many Spanish athletes and teams thrive this much physically.
Wasn't their a court case that decided not to post the results of the blood tests in Spain involving cyclists and footballers? It most likely isn't a coincidence and there are definitely people doping in Spain, whether they play for any of the top football teams there we dont know.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Ok the first game was close but the fact we didn't have a single shot on target weights it heavily in their favour. I do think we can match them but if we were to play them 10 times i would be willing to bet they would still come away with more wins than us. Our team just looks like it still hasn't made the transition from league football to Europe yet.

Keeping Llorente benched i'm sure will help us in that regard but the team is still lacking some pace and attacking midfielders to break down opposition defences. We are not far away from being able to beat the top teams but with our budget it might be a while before we get the balance right
you might be right about them winning more games out of 10. about the 0 shots, today Real didnt have a shot on goal either. and they have Ronaldo, Bale, Benzema, Kroos... we played 3-5-2 with Tevez and Llorente

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

I've made a point about this 2 years ago, and i got shafted for saying it.

Spain doesnt test on doping. When their sporters are caught, they'll do anything to fuck up the investigation. Remember when they were destroying the evidence of the bloodwork couple of years ago ?

I'd love to see athletico's bloodwork. And i can tell you allready every single player will have his hematocrit value be between 47 and 49.

And unless they'd be periodically tested, EPO abuse or blood transfusion cant be proven with todays techniques.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013

Spain doesnt test on doping. When their sporters are caught, they'll do anything to fuck up the investigation. Remember when they were destroying the evidence of the bloodwork couple of years ago ?

I'd love to see athletico's bloodwork. And i can tell you allready every single player will have his hematocrit value be between 47 and 49.

And unless they'd be periodically tested, EPO abuse or blood transfusion cant be proven with todays techniques.
Why's this? And FIFA does nothing about it?

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously, a conversation debating whether we're as good as Atletico Madrid or not... :sergio:
DP84 and zizinho are delusional.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Spain doesnt test on doping. When their sporters are caught, they'll do anything to $#@! up the investigation. Remember when they were destroying the evidence of the bloodwork couple of years ago ?

makes sense. i remember when the EPL was constantly having 3 teams in CL semifinals i thought they surely use doping. cant remember if any of them ever got tested. also, didnt Barcelona have a doping scandal about the time they were the most dominant team few years ago? dont remember really what happened though

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
makes sense. i remember when Serie A was constantly having 3 teams in CL semifinals i thought they surely use doping. cant remember if any of them ever got tested. also, didnt Barcelona have a doping scandal about the time they were the most dominant team few years ago? dont remember really what happened though
FIFY.

People in glass houses... Do you know the rest?

Seriously, STFU with this doping nonsense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 175)