[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (177 Viewers)

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
He's only 16 though, playing for Madrid C or Castilla regularly can still develop his talents. And who knows what will happen by the time he's old enough to play in the senior team of a big club. If he was older, then maybe, but it will still probably be at least a couple years before he can break in anywhere, even if it might end up being at another club.

I hate Madrid and want everything involved with them to fail but I'm trying to be objective.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Ronaldo once again invisible on the pitch, he is over rated and isn't even fit to be compared to Messi.
Meh..

The trolling on this board is really going downhill.

DP84, Lion, this guy^^, That dude that has an affection for big black dicks and all those terrible double accounts.

Guys, can't you at least up your trollgame. It's pathetic.

Most of the good trolls can't even be found in the football-section around here.

Jan 22, 2015
Ronaldo once again invisible on the pitch, he is over rated and isn't even fit to be compared to Messi.
agreed. his vision, dribbling, playmaking, ball control, free kicks are all tiers below messi's

all Ronaldo has over messi is his physical attributes, penalty taking abilities, heading, and longshots.

if I had a choice to choose between one I would choose messi...

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
agreed. his vision, dribbling, playmaking, ball control, free kicks are all tiers below messi's

all Ronaldo has over messi is his physical attributes, penalty taking abilities, heading, and longshots.

if I had a choice to choose between one I would choose messi...
My point exactly.

Step your game, Trolls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 176)