[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (108 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I am pretty sure if this Ronaldo or Messi were to be sent to the time of Pele they would score 5000 goals each.
I'm pretty sure how soft they are as players and how referees then turned the blind eye to everything and how there was no such things as cards, they would have broken their legs before even reaching 100. In fact, Messi would have never become a Footballer without his treatment, which would not be possible then.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm pretty sure how soft they are as players and how referees then turned the blind eye to everything and how there was no such things as cards, they would have broken their legs before even reaching 100. In fact, Messi would have never become a Footballer without his treatment, which would not be possible then.
I'd like to see messi move with the ball from back then, wich weights more then messi himself.

And how he'd cope with the Gentile threatment.

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile, there were guys like Platini, who combined the long passing of pirlo, short passing of xavi, vision of zidane(and better), shooting opportunism of lampard, and skill of cruyff.

Imagine have such player be the cam of your 4231 or 433 today. That would be mad OP as fuck.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Messi and Ronaldo wouldn't have made it in the 80s. They'd be today's Ricky Alvarez and Niang.
Specially with the fouls that were allowed back then...though I feel Ronaldo would cry more than Messi as I think Messi gets his legs hacked way more than Ronaldo's.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
hurr durr fouls. tough players. no small players made it

meanwhile:

puskas
george best
garrincha
maradona
romario
zola
cannavaro

fucking imbeciles. great players would make it anytime becuase they are great players.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
To be fair Best, Garrincha, Maradona and Romario probably didn't know what day of the week it was when they were playing, so tough fouls would have been like a pat on the back.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
You could also say they're exhausted after playing for their lifes on wednesday.

- - - Updated - - -

And that wasn't being entirely serious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)