[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (76 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So according to The Times La Liga is looking towards a TV deal similar to the Premierships. Where the revenue is shared more evenly to improve the general state of the league. If they can agree on it then kudos for that decision.

It'll strengthen La Liga and set back Italien football even more.
Probably, but it'll mean less money for Real Madrid and Barcelona which might not make them as competitive in the transfer market.

LOL, who am I kidding, those two can sign whoever they want.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
La Liga have to make this move, because many of the other sides are in dire financial trouble. Valencia were saved, but something had to be done about the others.

The big two will make a shed load of money regardless.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
So according to The Times La Liga is looking towards a TV deal similar to the Premierships. Where the revenue is shared more evenly to improve the general state of the league. If they can agree on it then kudos for that decision.

It'll strengthen La Liga and set back Italien football even more.
I'm pretty sure Serie A did it a couple of years ago.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
That would be a suicidal setup IMO. Theoretically, they don't have anyone to defend the flanks, I'm pretty sure Rakitic and Iniesta won't be running up and down the flank tracking back and defending. Any team with decent width, would absolutely kill them on the counter attack. I just don't see this working.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Will probably be:

------------------------Ter Stegen-------------------
Bartra----------Pique---------------Mathieu/Vermaelen----------Alba
-------------Mascherano------------Busquets
---------------------------Rakitic/Iniesta------
-Messi--------------------Suarez---------------Neymar

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I don't understand how teams are lining up for Vermaelen, I really do wish him the best, he always gave his all for Arsenal. But really, other than his first season with us, he has always been quite poor, and prone to mistakes and lapses of concentration.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
if anyone is stupid enough to play that 3-2-3-2 formation then its Barca

Will probably be:

------------------------Ter Stegen-------------------
Bartra----------Pique---------------Mathieu/Vermaelen----------Alba
-------------Mascherano------------Busquets
---------------------------Rakitic/Iniesta------
-Messi--------------------Suarez---------------Neymar
Messi MUST be in the middle. also, i think it will be Mascherano/Busquets and both Rakitic and Iniesta infront. another thing, can Bartra play RB? i dont think they will use him there because they still have Alves and Montoya and they could still sign someone if Alves leaves :boh:

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
if anyone is stupid enough to play that 3-2-3-2 formation then its Barca

Messi MUST be in the middle. also, i think it will be Mascherano/Busquets and both Rakitic and Iniesta infront. another thing, can Bartra play RB? i dont think they will use him there because they still have Alves and Montoya and they could still sign someone if Alves leaves :boh:
According to the rumors, Alves has been told he can leave, but then it will indeed be Montoya instead of Bartra.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
According to the rumors, Alves has been told he can leave, but then it will indeed be Montoya instead of Bartra.
i havent read that they have been linked with a RB (except Cuadrado) and Alves is rumoured to be gone too often. do they really trust Montoya as a starter and who they might get if Alves leaves. not to many options available anymore...

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
i havent read that they have been linked with a RB (except Cuadrado) and Alves is rumoured to be gone too often. do they really trust Montoya as a starter and who they might get if Alves leaves. not to many options available anymore...
The same, I wonder if they are considering someone.
Maybe Van der Wiel, although I doubt if he is good enough, we'll see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)