[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (6 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah Pique is more likeable then the reverse, as most clownish types are.

The most irritating character I find in Barcelona is Alves. For some reason I can't stand the guy.
He used to be more annoying in Sevilla, because he was really ill tempered and HUGE diver, he is still bit of a loose cannon, and still dives, but not as full time every single game antics as he used to be in Sevilla (was the star all attention was on, ran their attack), more mellow/quiet in Barca. But yeah, he is bit similar to Melo in attitude, not as violent, but defenitely a cuckoo guy.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Yeah Pique is more likeable then the reverse, as most clownish types are.

He used to be more annoying in Sevilla, because he was really ill tempered and HUGE diver, he is still bit of a loose cannon, and still dives, but not as full time every single game antics as he used to be in Sevilla (was the star all attention was on, ran their attack), more mellow/quiet in Barca. But yeah, he is bit similar to Melo in attitude, not as violent, but defenitely a cuckoo guy.
He has his name tatooed across his chest. Not only is he a toolbox, but he's labelled.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Haha yeah, thats pretty retarded.

He is like subdued prick, he doesnt do much overtly douchy/violent actions as mos dislikable players do, he is mainly quitely playing as usual, but just looking at him, you can tell easily, he is an idiot :D But a totally wonderful footballer.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Telling the truth doesn't mean he's nice. I'm talking about his overall attitude and the way he conducts himself. For example, that whole thing about Fabregas being on loan to Arsenal.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
who the fuck is valdes, this is how i shut the little fags walking around in barca jerseys around here, i go "whos their goalie again??" valdes is simply trying to get attention on himself somehow since hes the nobody on the team

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
The most irritating character I find in Barcelona is Alves. For some reason I can't stand the guy.
Seriously? I think there are few players in the world i'd like to punch on the fucking face as much as Xavi, Pique and Puyol. Busquets would come second to those imo.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
How so?

"Look at the teams: Juventus, who makes the difference? Krasic. Del Piero. "
What's the positive thing he said about us there? :D

That's just one part of the interview where he was naming teams and the more technical players in those teams, with his point being that talent should always prevail in football.

Nedvěd

Xavi :heart:

Xavi, Alves, Pedro, Villa, Mascherano, Adriano, Milito and Affellay are the only Barcelona players I don't hate.

Dani Alves :tuttosport:

I used to like Iniesta, but he's dives too much for my liking.

Again: Dani Alves :tuttosport: :wub:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)