[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (73 Viewers)

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
What's the positive thing he said about us there? :D

That's just one part of the interview where he was naming teams and the more technical players in those teams, with his point being that talent should always prevail in football.
I know, I read the whole interview. Juve was the first team he mentioned in that part though.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Lol you are truly pathetic. Yeah saying players pranking/joking with their clubs officials ("doing a Di Livio" hehe) isnt big deal is defending them lol.
No, the fact that everyone is disgusted with their behaviour but you had to come with an explanation for that behaviour is pathetic. And there is only one reason for that, you and I know it and everyone knows you are a chicken for not saying it.

Suck barca's players dongs one by one, will ya?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thanks leperchaun.

No, the fact that everyone is disgusted with their behaviour but you had to come with an explanation for that behaviour is pathetic. And there is only one reason for that, you and I know it and everyone knows you are a chicken for not saying it.

Suck barca's players dongs one by one, will ya?
Lol you are pathetically predictable to the T, same damn routine for years, obbessively spam with the same deluded crap. Latch on to anything with your crusade I see :lol:

Yeah slapping the head of or throwing paper on your training staff for jokes/banter is such a disgusting behaviour lol. I bet you would be as outraged, if you saw the same by Juve players kidding around (used to be favourite thing, to see Di Livio/ferrara/Tacchinardi and Ale pranks on coaching staff and on eachother)..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Thanks leperchaun.

Lol you are pathetically predictable to the T, same damn routine for years, obbessively spam with the same deluded crap. Latch on to anything with your crusade I see :lol:

Yeah slapping the head of or throwing paper on your training staff for jokes/banter is such a disgusting behaviour lol. I bet you would be as outraged, if you saw the same by Juve players kidding around (used to be favourite thing, to see Di Livio/ferrara/Tacchinardi and Ale pranks on coaching staff and on eachother)..
It's not my problem if you refuse to understand that not the act itself that annoys me just the URGE that you have to defend, explain, have an excuse to whatever negative is being said about that fucking club and its fucking players.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol Jack, so now that you cant logically argue against that its no big deal to joke around with club officials (without looking even more of a clown), you come up with that pointing out that its not a crime/big deal is wrong in itself. text book stuff of your weasel mentality lol.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
End what exactly? That I find it strange that he has an urge to defend ANYTHING related to barca and when I mention it, he has to insult me?
Man, let him defend Barcelona if he wants to and you're free to hate on them as much as you want but for once lets end this argument. It's getting on everyone's nerves here and it's spreading in all threads.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Jack and Osman, can we end this? Please?
Hehe, end what? Its amusing to see him dig deeper to his pathetically petty mentality. Notice its him out of the blue mentionning me every time when I posting as usual, not once do I start it.

Its quite amusing to see him try to stubbornly stalk me like has done to others for years. Its bit cute.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Lol Jack, so now that you cant logically argue against that its no big deal to joke around with club officials (without looking even more of a clown), you come up with that pointing out that its not a crime/big deal is wrong in itself. text book stuff of your weasel mentality lol.
Logically argue against what? It's not my problem you have a thick skull. Let me explain it to you in words you understand.

Person a says something bad about barca
Person b says another thing bad about barca
Osman comes and explains why those things were done, Osman explains that what is being said is not right, Osman cannot let go what is being said about barca

Got it?

Keep the name calling coming, just don't ever stop. You just got used to getting away with it.

Rab, you can ban me for all I care. I am will keep pointing out that Osman has something up his ass that forces him to defend barca and its players and apparently he will keep calling me names. Do whatever you feel appropriate but I am not coming back ever to this forum if I get a ban.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Hehe, end what? Its amusing to see him dig deeper to his pathetically petty mentality. Notice its him out of the blue mentionning me every time when I posting as usual, not once do I start it.

Its quite amusing to see him try to stubbornly stalk me like has done to others for years. Its bit cute.
Oh the innocence!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Logically argue against what? It's not my problem you have a thick skull. Let me explain it to you in words you understand.

Person a says something bad about barca
Person b says another thing bad about barca
Osman comes and explains why those things were done, Osman explains that what is being said is not right, Osman cannot let go what is being said about barca

Got it?
Which is very normal Jack, if I like Sevilla and I see X and Y criticizing them I would try to explain that what is being said is not right.

At the end of the day this place is all about disagreeing and a bit of agreeing depends on the weather.

Rab, you can ban me for all I care. I am will keep pointing out that Osman has something up his ass that forces him to defend barca and its players and apparently he will keep calling me names. Do whatever you feel appropriate but I am not coming back ever to this forum if I get a ban.
Relax man. You're too agitated lately. This topic isn't even worth an infraction.

All what I'm saying is if someone thinks Barcelona play an attractive good/pretty/beauty or whatever and wants to justify his answer it's not and shouldn't be a big deal.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hehe, where in your post did you even address anything that was said in any of the posts? You cant honestly be this amusingly thick, not once do you even address a single thing of whats said in any subject, just come with empty platitudes an generalisaitons.

The funny thing is I was replying to Blondu, not you. He posted a clip of Messi slapping someone on the back of the head and acting like he didnt do it. Simple comedy, Blondu was outraged/or thought it was poor behaviour. Pointed out how its just typical banter stuff. That we all do it, Blondu even said he does it at his work lol. Typically normal exchange on FORUM FOR DISCUSSION.

Now besides that, wtf is your issue you ms drama queen? (lol talking about banning now I see) Its amusing you try to bully/censor me out of posting as usual, like you done to others. Its pathetically transparent. If you think saying slapping someone on the head is a big deal, tell me why it is lol. But your petty little mindset can only come up with weaseling posts like the above. I repeat, like in the CL thread, not once do you address any topic of diuscussion (you didnt even WATCH THE GAME :lol: ), but only concentrate on me in your typical stalkish ways. Keep at it, unlike others you targetted, you'lll realise I'm not as easy :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Which is very normal Jack, if I like Sevilla and I see X and Y criticizing them I would try to explain that what is being said is not right.

At the end of the day this place is all about.

Relax man. You're too agitated lately. This topic isn't even worth an infraction.

All what I'm saying is if someone thinks Barcelona play an attractive good/pretty/beauty or whatever and wants to justify his answer it's not and shouldn't be a big deal.
As it is normal that I find it strange as it is my right to express that I find it strange. And if you think I am not allowed to then it's another discussion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)