[SPA] La Liga 2009/2010 (5 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
puyol better than chiellini? give me a fucking a break and who cares if chiellini cant play the ball on the ground? he does his job which is to defend anything else is icing on the cake. Granted the way this team has been playing we can use someone in the back to relieve pressure, but without chiello the situation would have been much worse... much much worse

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Real Madrid won the league today. Such resilience to win the game. Plus their squad depth is amazing, and that is the biggest difference between them and between Barcelona, though that is completely Guardiola's fault, as he sold his squad players and didn't replace them.

Its hard to say who the better team is between Real and Barca, but in the Liga the former has been more convincing and will probably go on to win the league.

Oh and Messi today :shocked:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Real Madrid won the league today. Such resilience to win the game. Plus their squad depth is amazing, and that is the biggest difference between them and between Barcelona, though that is completely Guardiola's fault, as he sold his squad players and didn't replace them.

Its hard to say who the better team is between Real and Barca, but in the Liga the former has been more convincing and will probably go on to win the league.

Oh and Messi today :shocked:
Real Madrid are miles more entertaining than Barcelona this season. Madrids quick counter attacking football is far more exciting and alot more effective this season than Barcelonas triangles.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yes, it cant be stressed enough, even in his insane standards, Messi was just a huge wtf unreal today with the ball. Seriously too ridicolous mofo.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Real Madrid are miles more entertaining than Barcelona this season. Madrids quick counter attacking football is far more exciting and alot more effective this season than Barcelonas triangles.
That is a matter of preference in the end. I personally enjoy Barca's short passing game more, the way they work in tight spaces is an absolute joy to watch.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
That is a matter of preference in the end. I personally enjoy Barca's short passing game more, the way they work in tight spaces is an absolute joy to watch.
I do enjoy it and I'd love for Juventus to be able to perfect such moments but Real madrid are such a breath of fresh air. Moment of the night though Messi dribbles 3 defenders chips it through to Alves who knocks it straight back to Messi doing all that along the by-line was sensational.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I do enjoy it and I'd love for Juventus to be able to perfect such moments but Real madrid are such a breath of fresh air. Moment of the night though Messi dribbles 3 defenders chips it through to Alves who knocks it straight back to Messi doing all that along the by-line was sensational.
Ya that was pretty insane. That fucker Messi has unrivaled close ball control.

You boy Diego scored a pretty sick goal today, that dummy he pulled on Frey, even Messi would have been proud :p

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
Ya that was pretty insane. That fucker Messi has unrivaled close ball control.

You boy Diego scored a pretty sick goal today, that dummy he pulled on Frey, even Messi would have been proud :p
Indeed mate was a fantastic finish, I think we all know Diego has that in his locker he has just been unfortunate to be in a team which has not got a clue this season shame.

Arshavins goal was a cool finish today mate. I stand to win abit of money if you win the league couple of grand hopefully they keep this winning up.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
wonder how diego would look at barca
He'd be on the bench :p

Indeed mate was a fantastic finish, I think we all know Diego has that in his locker he has just been unfortunate to be in a team which has not got a clue this season shame.

Arshavins goal was a cool finish today mate. I stand to win abit of money if you win the league couple of grand hopefully they keep this winning up.

If i was a betting man, my money would be on United. But we have an easier run of games, and hopefully we don't choke it up like we always do at the end.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Kudos to Spanish defenders, though.

In England Messi would have left the pitch tonight injured. It's true that the boy is very hard to stop, but there were times when the Almeria players could have hurt him, but they played it fair.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
wonder how diego would look at barca
I don't see him getting much of a look in with Xavi and Iniesta. If we get the right players in the summer and play the right formation theres no reason why Diego can't turn out to be one of the top midfielders in Europe. Look at his goals this season he certainly posseses everything a top midfielder needs.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Kudos to Spanish defenders, though.

In England Messi would have left the pitch tonight injured. It's true that the boy is very hard to stop, but there were times when the Almeria players could have hurt him, but they played it fair.
+rep

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,959
    puyol better than chiellini? give me a fucking a break and who cares if chiellini cant play the ball on the ground? he does his job which is to defend anything else is icing on the cake. Granted the way this team has been playing we can use someone in the back to relieve pressure, but without chiello the situation would have been much worse... much much worse
    Chiellini might be slightly ahead of Puyol when it comes to defending. Puyol isn't a bad defender. He's one of the top 10 CB.

But Chiellini is one of the worst defenders with the ball. He can never play the ball well. And in football, this is making a difference nowadays.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
    May 20, 2009
    Chiellini might be slightly ahead of Puyol when it comes to defending. Puyol isn't a bad defender. He's one of the top 10 CB.

But Chiellini is one of the worst defenders with the ball. He can never play the ball well. And in football, this is making a difference nowadays.
    Chiellini is no libero, and he won't ever be, but as long as he plays defense like the monster he is, I'm happy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)