[SPA] La Liga 2009/2010 (7 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Real sucks, if they win La Liga then everybody in Barca should do a harakiri.
I don't think Real sucks and, if they escape some injuries, they'll only get better.
Remember that even without Cristiano Ronaldo Real managed to become league leaders before this match.
CR is their main player and weapon, and if he stays fit, it will be more than enough to beat the smaller teams in Spain.

In Europe they'll need more than just big names, and 1 season won't be enough to do something there. Barca are far more superior against the big teams and they're going to do better than Real this season in Europe (actually, I see Real and Chelsea as the only two teams who might eliminate Barca. On the other hand, I see at least 4-5 teams who can eliminate Real).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
What did Nike provide to hide the sweat from their faces and hair?
There are hidden Ac placed within the shirts.

Joking aside, Juve is a disgrace to the way Italian football should be played.
Italian are all about how you move without the ball and positioning which our players looks like forgot all the principles of doing so. Our player don’t run correctly on the pitch because they have no grasp what so ever where to go. They look completely lost on the field and that’s the major problem caused by the coach. Our passing game is awful because when the players are staying still and not moving you won’t have an opening teammate to pass to, and that’s what difference between a Real coach who guide the movement of the ball/players on the pitch and an average coach we have now. Coaching is more than just picking the players and the formations. I have to agree also our players lack the passion and they look relax as if they playing on a Sunday pub league. We need somebody to light some fire under those lazy asses and show them how he wants them to move around.

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
It's not like Ferrara isn't using what we here think would be the right formation and choices. Obviously the 4-3-1-2 or 4-2-3-1 is all we have to work with.
I didn't mean the formation but our tactical performace as a team. I can't see any plan in our attacking and since we're not scoring, it's not like we're attacking so unpredictable for the opponents, but rather we don't have a pattern or it's easily neutralised by average coaches with far worse teams.
But then again, when it comes to formation, Ferrara is more willing to place Del Piero as a winger or even Marchisio instead of Giovinco, so...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I actually thought Real played a better game than Barca today up until the goal. Real played a really good game and had more chances than Barca despite Barca having the lions share of possession.

Puyol was easily MOM today, the determination and heart he displayed today show what a great captain he is. He breaths Barcelona, not many left like him.

Kaka was Real's best player, he posed questions to Barca's defense and got the better of Busquets more times than once.

Messi showed why he is regarded as the most talented player in the world, his mazy solo runs were a joy to behold today. He turned Lass and Pepe inside out.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Zlatan scores the winning goal in el clasico. :touched: Huge moment for a Zlatanista like myself. Forza Ibra.
And did you see how much adored he is by everyone in Barca? The fans are crazy about him.

He was never so much adored in Juve (deservedly) and even in Inter, where he was winning so many matches for them.
In Barcelona they love him.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I still think his overall game leaves a lot to be desired, he loses too many balls for my liking. Although one cannot really criticize him due to his goal scoring record thus far.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Indeed, there was a massive noice from the crowd when he came on, they had really missed him. And to score 5 mins after that... man. He's doing good now. Let's hope he learns from previous mistakes though and doesn't start with the gestures and lazyness as he usually does when getting comfortable. Stay humble.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Indeed, there was a massive noice from the crowd when he came on, they had really missed him. And to score 5 mins after that... man. He's doing good now. Let's hope he learns from previous mistakes though and doesn't start with the gestures and lazyness as he usually does when getting comfortable. Stay humble.
I think he will. In Inter he felt that he was classes above the rest. Both in talent and importance.
In Juve he felt too safe with Capello and, maybe, he thought he's better than everyone else.

In Barca, as high as he thinks of himself, I think he's aware that there are 2-3 players who can at least match his talent and he knows that the team can be great and win everything even without him. Then, there is Messi and you can't feel like THE boss when you have Messi in your team.
Also, he's more mature now and he won't repeat the mistakes from the past.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
In Barca, as high as he thinks of himself, I think he's aware that there are 2-3 players who can at least match his talent and he knows that the team can be great and win everything even without him. Then, there is Messi and you can't feel like THE boss when you have Messi in your team.
That might be true, but I'm worried this:

I believe he still thinks he's the shit. Some people don't change. He's one of them.
... might be even more true. His character is like that, once he settles and feels invaluable, his work rate goes down. I so hope you're right though, Alen.
That is fucking classic. :lol:

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
:lol: That's class, the guy is absolutely mental.

Getting back to the game: Was anyone else surprised by Madrid? I have to say I expected bit more of a thumping. Madrid looked organized and hungry, especially in the first half, with some nice attacking play and good chances. I never really expected them to have any say in the matter against Barca, in Camp Nou, but they looked like a nice side for big parts of the first half.

The only thing that surprised me was the lack of spirit and chances once Barca were down to 10 men.

I never expected it, and maybe it's hard to judge from a game like El Clásico, but this Madrid team seems to be going somewhere..

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hehe you dont know Mr Hudson do you Martin? :D

It has very little do with the goal, but just who he is :D And certain players he adores (generally just goes ballistic of any good footie), if you think he is overboard with Ibra (the best is what he said last week when Ibra made an insane heel kick assist), then you will think he is too subdued if you compare what he says about Riquelme :lol:

Btw, regarding the game, Real doesnt get too much respect around, and when it comes to off the pitch, totally deserved, but on the pitch, where they arent exactly stellar but really good nontheless even if potentially sketchy as a team unit, I must point out they played a very excellent game today, defensively did what was needed to neautralize Barca. They were the better team up until the goal and the red card too, first half they were real good. 2nd half not as much, they werent able to create much, as they (or Kaka) did in first (Barca having ALOT of the ball may say otherwise, but they did have better chances). Its like they got worse after they went one man up, and could only handle stopping Barca defensively, passing wise detoriated, and attacking too. But MONSTER game from Puyol who was like a man possessed didnt help matters, and Pique was on point like master at times.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I think he will. In Inter he felt that he was classes above the rest. Both in talent and importance.
In Juve he felt too safe with Capello and, maybe, he thought he's better than everyone else.

I think Ibra will outshine Messi this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)