[SPA] La Liga 2009/2010 (10 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I actually thought that this was the first time Real looked like a functioning team.
:tup:

Chelsea would tear Madrid a new ass hole, thats a certainty.
Barca? I dunno.. but i expect a game like last year's were one side would win out of a ref mistake.
Have you watched Barca-Madrid? I know it's hard to judge by one game, but like Fred said upthere; Madrid looked like a team. Even though they ended up losing I think they could become quite a good team if they keep this up. I think the Champions League just got alot more interesting, it definitely wouldn't be a walk in the park for Chelsea.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Ofcourse, no one denies that. Ronaldo is as great as him too, but like you said he isn't even Zidane. He is today's one of the bests, bot not that far from second or third and the rest like people think he is.
On current form, he isn't far away from the rest. On last seasons form he was heads and shoulders better than any other player out there, i think there is no doubt at all that he was easily the best player in the world last season.

Also ability wise, he is light years ahead of players like Zlatan and Kaka, and he is also better than Ronaldo.

I don't think any of the current players is as good a dribbler as he is, nor are they technically as complete, also his close ball control is just unrivalled. Easily the most talented player in the world right now.

Fred, you could write a bunch of bs and I'd still believe you :D

Whats that supposed to mean? :D

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
@fred

Barcelona have scored 30 goals so far this season. Ibra alone scored 8 goals + 6 direct assists thats a totall of 14 goals (almost half the goals that he's team scored is because of him). I read that this is the first time "ever" in barca's history a new striker would come to the club and score that many goals (not even stoichkov, romario, ronaldo ) had scored that many goals and had that many assist.

As for the balls that he loses and the errors that he does when he tries to dribble thats not a suprise. Even last season (which argubley was he's best season ever in serie A) he lost similar balls and missed out open opportunities infront of goals.

I've heard many of Barca fans this season cursing Messi for being too selfish with ball and istead of passing the ball to he's teammates he rather dribble he's way to the goal (check out the malaga game)....

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
ZLATAN :delpiero: :delpiero: :delpiero:

Stop discussing if he's great or not. He's great. He always was, he'll always be.
The best striker in the world. Fuck off Torres, Villa and Drogba. You ain't got nothing on Zlatan.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'm not doing that. I'm just saying that he's better than them. Doesn't mean they ain't great.
I'm a huge fan of Drogba..... even though I admit he's arrogant and annoying.
It would be hard for me to decide. They are different sort of strikers but I don't think there's a huge difference. You're making it sound like it's comparing Molinaro to Alves. :D I think I'd say

Drogba
Ibra/Torres

Ibra has greatest technique but his finishing is still poor, he's a wizard. He can be selfish sometimes.
Drogba is just an animal, but old. Still, doesn't matter.
Torres is greatness, just too bad because of his injuries.

Those 3 are that good that I must split it into 2...having someone as no.3 would be too hard for me to make.

PS. I'm not looking at their attitude

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I would take the better goal scorers available instead of Ibra.
I want my attackers to fuck the defenders together with their mothers and sisters if needed in order to score a goal. I want them to kick, hurt players and use nasty tricks if needed in order to score. I want them to be animals. To say I'M THE BOSS YOU COCKSUCKING MOTHERFUCKERS when they score a goal.
I don't want some modest mamma boy who makes a heart sign when he scores a goal. I want a beast who eats these mamma boys alive.

DROGBA and ZLATAN FTW!

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I want my attackers to fuck the defenders together with their mothers and sisters if needed in order to score a goal. I want them to kick, hurt players and use nasty tricks if needed in order to score. I want them to be animals. To say I'M THE BOSS YOU COCKSUCKING MOTHERFUCKERS when they score a goal.
I don't want some modest mamma boy who makes a heart sign when he scores a goal. I want a beast who eats these mamma boys alive.

DROGBA and ZLATAN FTW!
Then again Zlatan got eaten alive by Chiellini, so that numbs that statement. It will always be Villa>Ibra.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)