[SPA] La Liga 2009/2010 (6 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
You think we're up to it. Our boys need to step their game up, especially little Cesc, Arsha and Song. These guys need to have the game of their lives if we were to beat the Russians.

You got nothing to worry about today. 3points to the gunners.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
R. Madrid 11: CASILLAS; SERGIO RAMOS, PEPE, ALBIOL, ARBELOA; LASS, XABI ALONSO; HIGUAÍN, KAKÁ, MARCELO; CRISTIANO RONALDO

Barca 11: VALDÉS; ALVES, PIQUÉ, PUYOL, ABIDAL; BUSQUETS, XAVI, KEITA; MESSI, INIESTA Y HENRY

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Lass is an ass, can't stand that player.

Ronaldo is already whining.

And Abidal called me on the phone, told me I was a faggot. You know what I did? I hung his parents. I hung 'em, and I burned 'em.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Real start the defense far from their goal and it's working so far.
Andy was right when he said that if you don't just defend but you also grow balls to attack Barca, you can achieve the win.
So far Real are doing well, even though they're yet to score (they should have but Cristiana had a big miss).

Then again, Real have CR and Kaka in the team. The others that play against Barca don't have that.

Barca are still finding ways to open up Real's defense though. They're really good. Wizards with the ball.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I don't know about your commentators, but here our comm. is making fun of Henry every chance he gets. Really tasteless jokes on account of his "use of hands". The jokes themselves are lame but it's fun since it's all on national TV and it's great to see how his reputation went down the drain.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
What a move by iniesta. Barca are not playing thier usual best, but when their passes click it's such beautiful thing to watch. I would give ballon D'or to xavi. The guy is so calm and deliver passes like nobody add it he is so good defensively with such a small body for a physical CM position

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Barca are missing a body in Real's box.
A body with a big nose is what they're missing :D
That's one of the things I dislike most about Barca. No matter who they have as the prima punta, it always seems like they're missing something in the box. Even when Zlatan is on the pitch, he's always on the periphery.

I know it might slow down Barca's play, but it would be interesting to see what a pure poacher like Trez or Inzaghi does for them.

I don't know about your commentators, but here our comm. is making fun of Henry every chance he gets. Really tasteless jokes on account of his "use of hands". The jokes themselves are lame but it's fun since it's all on national TV and it's great to see how his reputation went down the drain.
That's fantastic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)