[SPA] La Liga 2009/2010 (57 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Please dont confirm that, I prefer it to be a unfounded thing :D

You know our friend Cacini? He is as his most hilarious self when he is satirically reminding this epic retard of admitting to being a Juve fan in the past, and seeing the asshat squirm like hell after that is insanely hilarious shit.
It was before Juventuz got a forum. Or actually, just about when it did get one. I was trying to spread the word and I spammed some other forums ( :D ) inviting people over. At one of those places there was a guy who I think called himself ItalianBoy who had a vicious fight with a moderator. I didn't know that forum at all but it looked so wrong to me so I started reprimanding the mod for acting like that :D He said things like "you don't know this guy, he never stops etc etc" :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

It was before Juventuz got a forum. Or actually, just about when it did get one. I was trying to spread the word and I spammed some other forums ( :D ) inviting people over. At one of those places there was a guy who I think called himself ItalianBoy who had a vicious fight with a moderator. I didn't know that forum at all but it looked so wrong to me so I started reprimanding the mod for acting like that :D He said things like "you don't know this guy, he never stops etc etc" :D
He was Electro_Vegas at XFF, the place where Akhmedios and the gang are. I once had a fight with him because he claimed Enzo Maresca is a better player than Patrick Viera. And that was even before Viera joined us I think. :shifty:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You're not watching Juve either. Anything happened?
Not really. I am not watching Juve because I don't have it on TV, bet365 is not streaming it and I can't be bothered with the other horrible streams.

I am not watching Barca - Real because the game means nothing to me.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I think he would! We need to understand that not everyone is a die hard club fan, some people support/cheer because they enjoy watching the football. the entertainment, being a hardcore fan is something you can't explain, not everyone is that. I was like that years ago, I used to jump like monkeys and break things and scream while watching Juve, I am not like that anymore, I don't know why. I watch all of the matches (I refuse to miss any), and I am dying to visit Torino again to attend another match, and specially to go to Juvestore and spend like maniacs. I don't know, like I said I do this for fun, and I never see myself as a true/real fan, I will do this as long as it gives me pleasure.

I discussed this with Jack once, and I think he thinks similar to me, and he understands what I am talking about.

Man I always thought you were like that too (not the jumping ships :D), which I rate very high. That you are a real football fan, watching loads of matches, and cheering for many teams. I wish I was that, and I could enjoy like you do.

But you would probably pick another team if it was up to you now no? be honest! Wouldn't you pick more entertaining team now? He is doing that now, and for that I say there is no wrong in that, because he is not attached like you and I are now..

anyway, I am out to sleep.

No man you thought right. I love football, i watch almost everything:D. The EPL, Serie A, Ligue, La Liga and the Saudi league. I watch these and follow them very closely. I don't mind watching the Bundesliga, UAE league and Qatari league too from time to time.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

My interest in general football declines year after year. But passion for my NT and Juve is still strong as ever so I'm good. :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)